Uncle Harry's Instant Clay Mask Bar uploaded by Kelly T.Uncle Harry's Instant Clay Mask Bar uploaded by Maya H.

BY UNCLE HARRY'S NATURAL PRODUCTS

The Clay Mask Bar can be used to apply clay on the face for a mask or a gentle exfoliating facial cleanser. It contains no soap or any additives and has a neutral pH. Clay Bar can also serve as a non-alkaline body soap that gently cleans the skin.

Makena d.
The Uncle Harry's Instant Clay Mask Bar comes in a small cardboard-like box. It has a strong smell which is something to keep in mind. I received it as a gift and have used it several times. I enjoy the mask and have noticed that it helps brighten my face and dry up my acne a bit. It also makes my face very smooth. Overall, I would recommend the mask!
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
While perusing the local Urban Outfitters one day, I came across the cutest little cardboard packaging exuding the most delightful scent. At under $5/bar, I had to pick one of these up and try this crazy thing out for myself!

The Mask Bar can be used as not only a face mask, but also as a regular facial or overall body cleanser! 3-in-1 score! (I've been using mine as a face mask/wash.)

The bar itself is REALLY hard, not like a soap, but almost like a ceramic. You must wet the bar to create kind of a paste to apply the product to your face. The water on the bar seemed to dry quickly, so this process took a while. The application is not even by any means (as seen in the attached photo).

After a few minutes, the mask was dry. (The is no tingling sensation during the drying process, but you will notice some tightness in your skin.) I added a little water to reactive it and massaged my skin for a few additional minutes. After a quick rinse, I was left with the most refreshingly clean skin I have felt in a while!

The verdict?
I'M IN LOVE!!! The bar is not huge, but it is an INSANELY great product for an exceptional price! This would be great for travel - there is absolutely zero mess!
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this mask! I bought it from my local urban outfitters. I was initially attracted to the inexpensive price but later fell in love with it. I've always been attracted to clay masks and this one cleans my skin and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces my acne, especially when used as an overnight spot treatment