Uncle Harry's Hair & Scalp Elixir Oil, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Darby S.

BY UNCLE HARRY'S NATURAL PRODUCTS

Hair and Scalp Elixir is a pH-balancing root stimulator. It returns natural acidity to the skin, clears buildup, and promotes blood flow, which keeps the scalp healthy and helps hair grow. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Darby S.
Darby S.
I love this product and the Uncle Harry's brand! I buy alot of their product because of there great product standards! This hair oil is a frequent go to for me because I recently started suffering from scalp acne. I have always had oily hair & I have acne other places so I wasn't that farfetched. When I saw this at my local health food store I snatched it up and I am so glad I did. I have re-purchased numerous times! I highly recommend to anyone with scalp issues but Apple Cider Vinegar so if you have any open sores or wounds it could burn a little or alot I meant the hard way but it is so healing you have to give it time. It smells good to very herbal with apple vinegar scent but the essential oils make the vinegar not so stinky. I leave on for anywhere from 15 min to overnight. The bottle come with a nice dropper too so you can apply it directly to the scalp much easier. The oil is also great for the hair also. My hair feel so clean I had great volume,bounce, and shine. Overall my hair and scalp felt really healthy and nourshished. It is so affordable for the results you get I'm amazed! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
This product helps keep hair healthy. It's a good price. It kind of has a weird smell but it's ok.