BeautySkinuncle bud’s
Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz

Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz

by uncle bud’s

Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil - 8oz Got Sunburn? Discover the healing benefits of Hemp based pure Uncle Bud's Sunburn Soother. This powerful, natural and fast-acting topical Sunburn Soother works faster, penetrates deeper, and relieves aches and helps relive uncomfortable skin irritations such as Minor Burns, Insect Bites, Windburn and Dry Skin. Made with our exclusive proprietary formulation CANATREX, Uncle Bud's Sunburn Soother is made up of pure Hemp Seed Oil, blended with Emu Oil, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil. Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother also helps relive uncomfortable skin irritations such as Minor Burns, Insect Bites, Windburn and Dry Skin Directions: Generously apply and smooth over skin for soothing relief after sun exposure or whenever needed. For moisturizing, you can apply daily.

RELIEF OF SUNBURN - Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother helps to aid in the relief of minor Sunburn caused by overexposure to the Sun or other UV Rays. Our QUICK absorbing Aloe-Based Formula, infused with Canatrex moisturizes and soothes the skin.; AIDS IN HEALING - Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother also helps relive uncomfortable skin irritations such as Minor Burns, Insect Bites, Windburn and Dry Skin.; INDUSTRIAL HEMP - Uncle Buds is made from Industrial Hemp in an FDA approved facility and we are proudly Made in the USA.

Does this really work and is safe for children? The after sun care we have now is not doing the job
Start your review of Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz!
Cassandra  S.
Marion Center, PA
Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz uploaded by Cassandra  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
A lot of people say this works but tbh for me it didn't. It smelled amazing and helped cool it for a few minutes but that was about it. I am also.a very pale redhead so it might also just be my skin and how sensitive it is.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have an all day event next Friday and I’m expecting to get a bit of sun and I am really into hemp products. My local Walmart has a huge sunscreen and after sun section for the summer and I saw this and decided to try it instead of aloe this year. It says you can use it on bug bites so I tried it for that after being attacked by mosquitoes 😂 it has a cooling effect and it did help a bit.
Catherine P.
This was a life saver on vacation, it works as a moisturizer and sun burn soother. It’s quite sticky but I don’t mind it as long as it does the job. Found it at tjmaxx, would repurchase
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Uncle Bud’s Sunburn Soother with HEMP Oil – 8oz uploaded by Barbie W.
I'VE TRIED ALOT IN 40 YEARS & SO FAR TGIS IS THE BEST!, Aloe itself was always my go to but this is now mine. You can order online at #target or #amazon it's worth it. A MUST TRY!
Cassandra  G.
Beach Lake, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Moisturizing, inexpensive and smells great. I got This lotion along with a clay, hemp face mask and they are both amazing , soothing and moisturizing. Hemp oil is really great for your skin! I definitely recommend this!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this aloe gel. It saved my sisters, a few years ago and this year again. No matter how much sunblock my sisters put on they still burn. This year, family outing it was cloudy. I was neglectful of the sunblock and burned.😅 Same day my Fiancé picked up Uncle Buds. Instant relief, the gel wasn't sticky to where I needed to wash my hands after applying. The second photo was the following day. My clothes were dark so I can't say if there were any stains left. As for price it was $11 Obviously a repeat buy for me.😁
Rebicca H.
Lolo, MT
Ok let’s start with the one issue I have with this. It feels sticky when it dries. So don’t lean on anything or sit back or lay down cause peeling things off is not comfortable. It doesn’t dry well but after about half an hour it’s fine to lean on stuff. However it does help cool the burn and it helps heal it. It has an instant relief feeling but you do need to reapply after a bit to keep the feeling. It’s definitely something I liked but not a go to item.
Kristian C.
Monroe, WI
This stuff is amazing. Instantly cooling. Dries velvety, and is not sticky at all. A little goes a long way with it too. It doesn't have a strong smell; and the price isn't too bad. I definitely recommend this, and will be buying it again.
Ashley Z.
renovo
I had a very bad sunburn and this made my skin feel cool and soft and made the pain that comes with a sunburn and I love this product.
Kirsten S.
Berwick , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff it’s a must have every summer! It’s instantly relieves sunburn, smells amazing, and feels great! Also it’s very affordable. Highly recommend!!