Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Santa Fe Ready Rice uploaded by Coleen A.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Santa Fe Ready Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Water; Parboiled Whole Grain Brown Rice; Whole Kernal Corn; Tomatoes; Black Beans; Whole Grain Red Wheat; Whole Grain White Wheat; Poblano Peppers; Canola Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil; Seasoning Blend [Hydrolyzed Soy Wheat Gluten Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Spices, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cilantro, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors].

Instructions:

Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice. Tear 2 Inches To Vent. Heat On High For 90 Seconds.

Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I typically would prefer to make my own rice, but with a busy schedule it isn't always possible. I really like Uncle Ben's 90 second rice; my favorite flavor is the Santa Fe flavor. It's really simple, open the pouch and pop it into the microwave for 90 seconds. I like to pair it with cilantro lime chicken and veggies. I usually keep about 4-5 on hand at all times.
Becky S.
1,149 reviews
Being a vegetarian (almost vegan) can make it tough to find quick dish solutions here in southern NC. However Uncle Ben's has multiple rice and pasta sides I can make quickly and easily that meet my dietary needs. This rice medley is flavorful without needing much extra and I sometimes eat these side dishes as my main meal!
Marissa R.
I love this ready rice and so does my family. It is healthy and makes a great side dish that is easy to prepare and takes very little time. It is also affordable. Overall my family and I are satisfied with this product and will use it again.
Whitney W.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
Great for a meal at work. I love black beans and corn on anything so this was a no brainer. It kept moist and I didn’t even need to add any sauce. I stock up when it’s on sale as it can sometimes be on the high side of pricing.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
My family loves Uncle Ben's products. They are so quick and easy to make and they are always delicious. It's nice to know that I can always grab one of these packs and have a side dish in under 5 minutes!
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I have tried just about every single one of these Uncle Ben's rice. It comes in all different kinds of flavors. Good as a side for just about anything and always has a fresh taste to it just like it was made from scratch.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This variety is delicious. It is both healthy and flavorful and is hearty enough to be a meal all on its own. It is a little high on the sodium side but that is the only improvement that could be made.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This rice is so good and cooks up so quickly. It goes great with any meal. My family loves it. I mix in vegetables and seasonings and its perfect. You could also add chicken for a great main dish
Nashika S.
This is a really great side for tacos or enchiladas. I like to mix it with a can of Rotel to kick it up a notch. My family loves this stuff and I love that it’s quick, easy and tastes great!
Yaneth S.
Hreat taste flavours and very quick to make when you dont have type to make a full meal. I like they're rice as well very tasty. Even though i only used these very little they do get you out of a pinch.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What is your favorite way to make this?
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What is your favorite way to make this?