Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Aida D.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Aida D.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Stephany H.

BY UNCLE BEN'S #46 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Water; Whole Grain Parboiled Brown Rice; Whole Grain Red Rice; Wild Rice; Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil; Seasoning Blend [Hydrolyzed Soy Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Wheat Gluten Protein, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Seas Salt, Potassium Chloride, Onion*, Salt, Parsley*, Torula Yeast, Spinach*, Spices, Celery Stalk And Leaf*, Natural Smoke Flavor, Extractive Of Paprika (Color), Natural Flavors]. *Dehydrated

Instructions:

Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice. Tear 2 Inches To Vent. Heat On High For 90 Seconds.

Buy on Target*
Mahiyat M.
The rice that got me through college!!! I would stock up on these every time I went grocery shopping, I would have this rice with whatever I cooked at least 3 times a week. Will forever remember it as an easy, quick way to make rice.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
My husband and I love this rice it is very convenient for us literally doesn’t take for ever to make just pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds and bam done flavor is great as well. I don’t recommend saving some for next day just because the rice does get dried out and when you reheat rice is hard.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This is a really nice extra to add to a meal. We use it probably once a week. It is so quick and easy to make. Just toss it in the microwave and it’s ready super fast. It has a really nice flavor. It is nice on its own, but nice to add to multiple things as well.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is incredibly easy to use and has a decent amount of food to it! I didn’t look at the nutrition information so can’t speak to how healthy it is. It has a good three servings to it, I ate it with cheesy chicken/broccoli. It has great flavor all on its own
Shannon B.
This is a new favorite of mine, I love how affordable they are and how quick and easy they are to prepare. I always mess rice up when I boil it so I love the microwaveable ones! We buy some every time we go to the store now!
Kelsey S.
This stuff is so easy to make. It’s really good for the days when I work later and my boyfriend gets off before me. I like that he has options for himself so he won’t be stuck with the same thing all the time.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Our family loves wild rice, but it can take forever to cook. This one is ready in just a few minutes but tastes freshly boiled! It’s easy to stir veggies into for a more complete side dish that satisfies everyone!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I’m such a fan of rice and always thought white rice was the only way to go until I tried uncle Bens brown/wheat rice. It’s so quick and easy to make and makes the perfect side or snack to any dish.
Rhonda M.
My son likes to eat as healthy as possible so he ask that I buy some of this rice for him. I was pleasantly surprised that it had a really good taste. We originally used it in a stir fry recipe and it was great. It has well balanced seasoning that doesn’t have a packaged or boxed taste. This rice is great with pork or beef. You can use it alone as side dish or with meat mentioned.
Erin D.
Pittsburg, KS
Made this for the first time the other day and boy was it amazing! It was super easy to cook on the stove and tasted great. I could honestly eat it by it’s self with no other dishes it’s that good.