Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Aida D.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Aida D.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Brown & Wild Ready Rice uploaded by Stephany H.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Water; Whole Grain Parboiled Brown Rice; Whole Grain Red Rice; Wild Rice; Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil; Seasoning Blend [Hydrolyzed Soy Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Wheat Gluten Protein, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Seas Salt, Potassium Chloride, Onion*, Salt, Parsley*, Torula Yeast, Spinach*, Spices, Celery Stalk And Leaf*, Natural Smoke Flavor, Extractive Of Paprika (Color), Natural Flavors]. *Dehydrated

Instructions:

Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice. Tear 2 Inches To Vent. Heat On High For 90 Seconds.

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is incredibly easy to use and has a decent amount of food to it! I didn’t look at the nutrition information so can’t speak to how healthy it is. It has a good three servings to it, I ate it with cheesy chicken/broccoli. It has great flavor all on its own
Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
I love this rice! It is great by itself or paired with a main dish. The best part of cooking Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice is that there is NO MESS to clean up and that it only takes 90 seconds to cook! Add some eggs or chicken into the mix and voila, breakfast or dinner just got that much better! When this is on sale at the grocery store, I stock up on the entire stock!
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect side to make on a cold night when you want something fast and cheap to put next to a chicken breast or a salmon fillet. Sometimes I’m coming home from class very late at night and I do not have time to make a full meal, so this allows me to broil a protein and then quickly microwave this on the side. I would not eat this all the time as it is high in calories and not very healthy, but for those few nights when you need something quick and easy this fits the bill.
Holly K.
Tifton
This rice is is ready in a flash. All I have to do is open the bag and warm it. The wonderful thing is that it's not to expensive. It has whole grains in it which are very healthy. The flavor is amazing because the rice has been seasoned. Instead of just looking at it on the shelves at the grocery store, give it a try.
Lauren R.
The original uncle bens long grain and ready rice was my childhood favorite! This isn’t exactly the same as the original but still comes close, tastes great, and is super easy. Can’t taste the difference in that it’s brown rice so might as well be a little healthier!!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This is so easy and takes only 90 seconds to prepare. I will not go back to the old way of making rice after trying this product. It tastes great and it’s simple. My family wouldn’t know the difference between ready rice and old fashioned bagged rice if they didn’t see me prepare it.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I really love the Uncle Ben's rice packets that you can make and heat up and 90 minutes in the microwave. They are a great addition when you cook With when you are trying to make dinner in a hurry. Also really great to take for lunch that is one of my favorite dishes to take the lunch with me
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for adding to soups in the colder months. I love how quick and consistent uncle bend products are for making good wholesome meals without fussing with time consuming ingredients. Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Very much enjoy putting these pouches in the microwave and having delicious rice within a few minutes. It’s SO much easier than trying to cook rice by yourself. Also I love that it’s whole grain so you feel good about eating it.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m from Minnesota so it’s hard to have this wild rice live up to MN wild rice, but it’s still pretty good. Easy to make, fast, and really cheap in most stores. The taste is alright and it’s not too unhealthy either.