Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag

This flavorful, 100% whole grain rice is low in fat, high on taste, and a natural source of fiber. Try it in your favorite rice dishes, from rice pilaf and jambalaya to Mexican rice recipes.

Is this the best brown rice?
Which Uncle Ben's rice is your favourite? 🐱
Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dubious.
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag!
Product Highlights
This rice is super easy to make and tastes great, even if you don't know how to cook!in reviews
Wonderful flavor for a side dish or to add to a meal and it cooks really fast so you don't have to worry about it being sticky. in reviews
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love rice so why not find I healthier way to enjoy something you love uncle Bell whole grain brown rice it’s a great alternative two white rice any complements any meal you may have my family and I Never seem to be able to get enough I highly recommend this friend as well as switching from white rice to brown rice
Meagan L.
Best rice I've had in a long time!! Very healthy, and easy to make!! It makes a quick and healthy snack or an amazing side dish at any meal!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
For me this is the only brown rice that is easy to cook and very good. Uncle Ben’s in 20 minutes has a good rice and healthy, I recommend it 💯 Para mí este es el único arroz integral que es fácil de cocinar y muy bueno. El tío Ben's en 20 minutos tiene un buen arroz y saludable, lo recomiendo 💯. 🤤
Arianne D.
Slidell, LA
Its delicious and healthy! I love how it cooks fast and makes a great side dish to any meal! I always make sure to keep plenty in my pantry!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love eating whole grains and brown rice is one of my favorites. Uncle Ben's Brown Rice is one of the best I have tasted. It's fluffy, has a nutty taste and is a very satisfying side dish. The taste is exploding with flavor and is delicious alone or mixed into a main course. This brown rice is a very versatile product that I will be using in many recipes.
Patricia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this rice. Easy to make and more nutritious than white. I always have this on hand.
Sheyanne M.
Shallotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s ok. Not very tasty. Cheap. Easy to cook. 90 seconds in the microwave and done. Probably wouldn’t buy again
Ashley W.
Renton, WA
Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Uncle bens is a life savor!!! Decently priced at I believe $2.19 a bag. Takes 90 seconds and you have perfect bag of rice! Serves 2 people! I love grabbing a bag of uncle bens and a bag of tuna and there’s my lunch. If you’re looking for quick and easy no hassle just use a microwave then this is perfect for you
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain Brown Rice, 5 Lb. Bag uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Me and my partner are trying to transition into healthier dinners. Tried a few brands but Uncles Bens seems to be our favorite right now. Great replacement for white rice.
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
A quick and easy side when I don't feel like waiting 24 minutes to cook rice. It's a easy go to side. I have yet to try the other flavors. ..I need to get on it.