BY UNCLE BEN'S

Uncle Ben's® Wholegrain Brown Rice. see more...

Buy on Target
Dade C.
Dade C.
Nice and fluffy rice that won't stick. I loved the texture and how healthy it is. It is hard to achieve that fluffiness that you get in restaurants but I was able to achieve it whether in the pot or rice cooker. It most more expensive than what I usually get but I am satisfied overall.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
I like the taste of this rice but for some reason it takes longer than usual to cook compared to other brands of brown rice. Also, no matter how hard I try, I can't get it to come out like normal rice.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Its my favorite rice the flavor its so especial i dont know why its different to other brand rice and its so easy to cook if you dont have much experience and its soft and excellent texture to eat really nice brand
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
Uncle Ben's is a decent rice and I prefer brown rice whenever I make something I know will have leftovers as it reheats nicely. I use a lot of rice because it's versatile and cheap. Sure off brands are cheaper, but even this isn't very costly.
Joelle H.
Joelle H.
Astoria, NY
Love uncle bens! Very hearty. Great texture and the brown rice being a "whole grain" keeps you fuller longer due to the protein and fiber that many other rices don't have!
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
I've used uncle Ben rice a few times. And I haven't really been a big fan. The taste is not what I expected not yummy at all"
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I eat rice because I am gluten free and rice does not effect me so I have tired several kinds and this would be one of them and to be honest I noticed no difference between this and other rices. Works just great but I do prefer an off brand cause its cheaper
Rhia R.
Rhia R.
I wasn't sure what to expect with this since I've tried brown rice in the past and wasn't very impressed. The texture was a bit too dry for me. This one proved otherwise. Good flavor, not dry and not too nutty.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
Great brown rice. Some brands are too hard when cooked, but Uncle Bens is nice and fluffy. My whole family approve! I also find because it's so fluffy, it substitutes well for white rice in most recipes. Just be warned it takes longer to cook, and make sure you follow the instructions.