Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice uploaded by Dana R.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice uploaded by Dana R.Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice uploaded by Dana R.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Now, You Can Have Delicious, Healthy Whole Grain Brown Rice In Just 90 Seconds. You’ll Love It In All Your Rice Recipes. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious, Healthy Whole Grain Brown Rice In Just 90 Seconds. This Convenient Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice® Whole Grain Brown. ‘perfect Every Time’®.

Excellent Source Of Folic Acid
Good Source Of Iron
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I eat Uncle Ben's ready rice allllll the timeeeeee. I could seriously eat the whole bag by myself, but one bag is enough for two people, in my opinion. They are super affordable and so easy to use. you just tear the top of the bag half way, microwave for about two minutes, and the rice is perfectly cooked! none of the grains are ever under or over cooked. The bag is extremely hot at first so you have to let it cool for a couple of minutes. I have been purchasing these for a long time and will continue to do so!
Sarah H.
Wholly convenience! So easy to make! Brown rice is healthier than white. Some of that is lost in the par cooking though. Brown rice has a chewier texture that I like but my kids don't. This has a texture somewhere in the middle and I don't get complaints. I either boil it in broth or stir something in to add some flavor. Depends what I am serving it with. I recommend it and will continue to repurchase. It's a staple for school/sports/scouting season.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
These Uncle Ben's rice packets are a real quick and easy side dish for when you are.in a hurry to get dinner on your table. 90 seconds in the microwave and they are done. I do have a stuffing recipe that calls for the use of wild rice as an ingredient, I have learned I can easily substitute the wild rice variety of ready rice into that recipe.
Julia F.
Nashville
Love ready rice! And brown rice is about the healthiest type of rice you can eat so this is an incredible product. I would suggest cooking if quickly because it honestly doesn't seem to hold up in the bag for long,
Michaela A.
Oswego, NY
This product is great when you are on a time crunch to get dinner on the table. The taste is not super impressive, but really what do you expect for a 90 second microwaved rice? This is in no way something I would serve for dinner all of the time. But it is great to have in the cupboard for those busy busy days.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I usually meal prep on the weekends and include rice as a staple.  There are, however, some times that I do not do my prep so I like to keep the Ready Rice in my pantry so that I can pop it in the microwave and have it done in 90 seconds.  It makes my life so much easier.
Kelley W.
Evansville, IN
These ready rice pouches are essentials in our pantry! They're easy to use, super fast for a quick dinner, and taste great. Must haves for almost any meal. They're a little more expensive than a standard bag of rice, but the convenience is WELL worth the extra money.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville, WV
I was skeptical about a rice that I could microwave. In a pinch, I use this. It works well as an accompaniment to burrito bowls. I still prefer to make my rice the old fashion way; however, as a single mom who works full time, sometimes you do what you “gotta” do!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I am obsessed with rice; I eat it with chicken a couple of times a week. Bens makes it easy to cook and comes in different flavors depending on the meal you are making. Totally suggest to someone like me that wants some easy and quick rice to eat with dinner.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
While I prefer to cook my own rice from scratch to avoid too high a sodium count, this rice is a quick option for those nights we just dont have time to wait. This rice makes the perfect quick grain side for a hot and fresh rotisserie chicken and fresh side salad. Yum!