Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice uploaded by Dana R.

BY UNCLE BEN'S #27 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Now, You Can Have Delicious, Healthy Whole Grain Brown Rice In Just 90 Seconds. You’ll Love It In All Your Rice Recipes. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious, Healthy Whole Grain Brown Rice In Just 90 Seconds. This Convenient Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice® Whole Grain Brown. ‘perfect Every Time’®.

Excellent Source Of Folic Acid
Good Source Of Iron
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Kat J.
Easy to make, very reasonable price, and it’s the perfect item to complete a home-cooked meal! It’s ready in such a short amount of time and the rice is always perfectly cooked,... Since I don’t have a rice cooker or any other appliance that makes cooking rice simple and quick, this is my go-to for a weeknight dinner to save myself some time and headache. Uncle Ben’s never lets me down, I love the quality of this brand and I will always buy it!
Dulce A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love Uncle Bens Brown Rice, its super cheap i believe that I pay $1, you could find at walmart or maybe a local supermarket. Super easy you just put it in the microwave for 90 seconds, i usually add another 30 seconds so the rice can be softer. But other than that this rice is great not salty at all!!! I will continue buying
Rhonda M.
I have tried this “ready rice” a couple of times now. I bought it originally as it was low in calories and I try and limited myself for the most part. You can prepare this in like 1 and 1/2 minutes in the microwave and it’s ready to eat. This works extremely great when I need a quick lunch. I can add some almonds and broccoli and it is delicious. I also think this makes for a super fast and quick side dish for dinner. It seems a little bland by itself thus the three stars but if you add stuff to it or use as a side dish as mentioned it’s good. They also have many flavors of the product but I haven’t tried anything but the original.
Brittany B.
San Diego
Unlcle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice is super simple to make and absolutely delicious to eat, and can find at your local Walmart. The flavor is light and wholesome, goes especially good with chicken. I would definitely recommend this.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This is a staple in my house. I calorie count as part of a calorie deficit diet and these ready bags make it simple and easy. Plus they’re delicious! I highly recommend these for you and your family. Cheap too!
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
My son and I love rice. It is so easy to make. I can toss it into the microwave and it’s done so fast! It is pretty healthy. It has a good flavor. Nice texture. It’s great to add as part of a quick meal!
Julia F.
Nashville
Love ready rice! And brown rice is about the healthiest type of rice you can eat so this is an incredible product. I would suggest cooking if quickly because it honestly doesn't seem to hold up in the bag for long,
Cortney L.
This is great to have on hand to be able to use as a side or for a base of a bowl. It really cuts down on the time needed to prep and is easy to pair with many dishes
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
This is my go to rice. Healthier option and fulfilling as well. Low calories, low in sodium and ready to eat. As a busy mom and always on the go this rice is the way to go.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I am obsessed with rice; I eat it with chicken a couple of times a week. Bens makes it easy to cook and comes in different flavors depending on the meal you are making. Totally suggest to someone like me that wants some easy and quick rice to eat with dinner.