Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice uploaded by Megan O.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Good Source Of Folic Acid
No Preservatives
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My little man loves This so much! He absolutely loves Mexican food, and sometimes when he has a craving, the staff is so easy to come through. All you have to do is throw in the microwave it is so easy. It Is also so cheap. I totally recommend to anyone and everyone.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love Uncle Ben’s. They have many healthier options than many of the competitors out there. I love how easy it is to prepare this. You follow instructions and can do it from a microwave, which works in your favor if you work all day and don’t have the energy to cook. This is so flavorful. Absolutely delicious!
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
I wasnt expecting much out of this because spanish rice from a box just doesnt seem appetizing to me. But this one was amazing. I wouldn't quite label it as spanish rice but it is a little spicier than the chicken so I understand what they were trying to go for. I make it without the canned tomato and it still comes out delicious.
Amber B.
Casar, NC
These are amazing! Sometimes I’m on a time crunch and need something quick to feed my family. The pouches are convenient and microwave friendly. Definitely a great side dish for taco night or by itself if that’s what you prefer. It’s a win for my family and always in my pantry.
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
This rice is a staple in our house, along with the other flavors. The price is reasonable, and it’s so easy to make. I love that I can just pop it in the microwave when dinner is almost ready and I don’t have to worry about cooking something else in addition to the main course.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I love uncle ben’s ready rice. They come in handy when i dont have a lot of time to make dinner. I also sometimes take them to work and have them for lunch. They are super convenient because they are ready in just 90seconds. They taste good as well... and i like the fact that they have different flavors
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
I love Spanish rice it's so good, normally replace a whole meal with this, it's so easy to make and tastes so good it's like a Mexican version of spaghetti but with rice
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This is the best packaged rice to make. It is fast and simple, and still tastes amazing. We make this nay time we are having Mexican food. It truly has an amazing flavor, is not dry, and smells amazing. I am overall satisfied with this product. We usually purchase this item at Walmart.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this Spanish rice. It has so much flavor. I like to use it when I’m making tacos. It’s so quick in the microwave. It cooks perfectly. Super easy to pick up at most grocery. Also great if u r having trouble thinking about something to cook. It goes with everything as a great side.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: Costco
So convenient and easy to cook up. Not a ton of flavor. But is good to make on the side with some chicken. It’s pretty affordable and I would definitely say a healthier option. I would recommend.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Have you used this in any recipes?

Walmart