Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice uploaded by Megan O.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Good Source Of Folic Acid
No Preservatives
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Pam W.
Another helpful side dish that tastes great and requires very little of me so that I can concentrate on the main dish when I cook. I'm all about the convenience of easy side dishes. But they have to taste good. And this one does.
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
It’s always nice to have a few easy options for a quick dinner in the cabinets at home. I always have a few of these Uncle Bens rice packs. Especially for my boyfriend who isn’t a cook and just needs something to throw in the microwave.
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect quick and easy side dish to complete taco night! These are so cheap. I sometimes find it under a $1 and you can't beat that. I pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds and while it cools off you prepare your tacos and dinner night made easy.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This my husband’s go-to rice. It’s quick, easy, and comes out perfect each time. He loved the flavors and the price. We go through many packages of this every week because it has become a regular favorite around here.
Sara E.
Maumee, OH
I do love the ease of preparation for this Spanish rice, but I have to say the flavor is good, not great. I will still use this as a go to when I don’t have time to make from scratch, but for the cost and ease, this is a great rice to have on hand.
Mary Lou M.
Delanco, NJ
In a pinch this is a quick fix side dish to any dinner! It’s quick, convenient and taste great! Cooks evenly and taste great! I often pair this with grilled chicken! I would recommend this product to others!
Hannah J.
Morganton
I made these as a side item to enchiladas and it was really good! It was super easy to make and the flavor was delicious. It’s an affordable product and available in a lot of places. I will definitely buy again.
Evelyn H.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Target
Authentic, seasoned, delicious. This packaged rice hits so close to home for me. It reminds me of my mother's homemade Mexican rice. Must try, so easy to pop in the microwave and have ready in minutes!
Kelly H.
Brownsburg, IN
My Mister enjoys all of uncle Bens ready rice varieties but his favorite is the Spanish style. He likes them due to the convenience but they also have great flavor and he says the rice is the right texture despite the ease of making.
Erin H.
Redding , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this Spanish rice! We put in on our burritos and tacos and it’s easy to make! I will definitely repurchase this again and again! My kids also love it which makes it great to use with dinners!
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Have you used this in any recipes?

Walmart