Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice uploaded by Megan O.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Good Source Of Folic Acid
No Preservatives
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Codi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We are a big Uncle Ben family here. We love rice and it’s so easy to just pop these in the microwave while dinner is cooking on the stove. The rice always tastes phenomenal. I would buy again forsure.
Madeline M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Spanish rice is one of my favorite rices ever. For a quick and easy Spanish rice, these are pretty awesome. I would get these anytime I am looking for a quick side for a meal. They are cheap as well.
Dana R.
Uncle Ben’s Spanish style ready rice is OK the flavor could be better but it is great because it takes a short time to cook
Colleen B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my go to for taco night. Is perfect for 2 people. It only takes 90 seconds to cook. It is no spicy.
Not too M.
I always have this in my pantry to add to taco night! My kids love it and my daughter even mixes it with leftover taco meat and puts it in her thermos to take for her school lunch! We put it in our taco salads or add it to a wrap for a fiesta flavor! So good!
Mary H.
London, ON
Love the Spanish style rice, it's absolutely delicious! It's also one of my boyfriends favourite side dishes so it's a go-to in our household. It's super easy to cook up, even when you're in a rush.
Amanda C.
Toronto, ON
I love this rice in a quick pinch. It has a lot of flavour and doesn’t take long at all to make. I think it’s very tasty in the bottom of homemade burrito bowls. I have made it for my family and friends and they love it!
Dana Y.
Regina
I enjoy this flavour when we are having a Mexican night for dinner! The flavour is great and it isn’t too salty or processed tasting. They are around 3$ a pack which is great because t only takes 2min to cook!
Lesley L.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this rice and we use it as our side dishes weekly. Such great taste and easy to cook. Love trying all the different flavors since this one was so good
Holly G.
Burlington, ON
Uncle Ben’s rice isn’t my favourite. I find that, despite always following the directions, the rice never seems to be fully cooked. I picked up this flavour because they were on sale and didn’t enjoy it.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Have you used this in any recipes?

Walmart