Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice uploaded by Megan O.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Good Source Of Folic Acid
No Preservatives
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Jaileen A.
Stamford , CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The yummyes to go rice sometimes I use this for meal prep and it’s a life saver it’s flavorful and from one pack I can get 2-3 meals prepared! I get it at stop and shop some times they have it 3/5 and I think that’s a steal if you are on the go and looking for a quick fix this is it!! They have many different flavors too..
SJ F.
Philadelphia
I love Uncle Ben’s rice. I love the white rice and I love this rice. Both of these have always been a go to side in my home growing up and boy oh boy the flavor and tenderness just adds to a wonderful home cooked meal. I will always buy this rice (as long as I eat rice) and recommend it others.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
The flavor in this little pouch is just perfect. Ready in just a few minutes and cheaper than most side dishes, this rice is a never-go-wrong thing to pair with your dinners. There are several flavors besides the Spanish, and they are alllll tasty!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
My husband and I love this rice on taco night. We literally can’t live without it. We have had some here and there that were spicier than others but this is sooo easy to make and for the price you can’t compare. I would definitely recommend!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Uncle Ben's is terrific. So many different types to choose from. Dinner is never boring, The Spanish rice is amazing with chicken and also with fajita's and taco's. It's easy to prepare and has just the right amount of seasonings. It is very inexpensive and perfect for busy lifestyles.
Madison B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product just does not taste good. It tastes like there is too much artificial ingredients. It kind of has a chalky taste to it as well. Also if you don’t completely massage the bag before microwaving there will be chunks of rice with the seasoning/sauce not all the way cooked
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
This product is the great addition to any meal. My kiddos love this along side tacos or quesadilla and is a healthier alternative to many other products on the market. This ride is easy to make and has a flavor that my kiddos enjoy.
L P.
Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice is a great, easy-to-prepare food option for anyone that wants to add a bit of rice of their meal without spending tons of time in the kitchen cooking. The rice is flavorful without tasting overly salty and pairs nicely with many meals.
Pam W.
Another helpful side dish that tastes great and requires very little of me so that I can concentrate on the main dish when I cook. I'm all about the convenience of easy side dishes. But they have to taste good. And this one does.
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
It’s always nice to have a few easy options for a quick dinner in the cabinets at home. I always have a few of these Uncle Bens rice packs. Especially for my boyfriend who isn’t a cook and just needs something to throw in the microwave.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Have you used this in any recipes?

Walmart