Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice uploaded by Megan O.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Traditional Spanish-style Rice Made With Tomatoes, Peppers, Savory Herbs And Spices In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Good Source Of Folic Acid
No Preservatives
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Morgaine G.
Super tasty and an easy side for dinner. It is quick to make too all you have to do is stick it in the microwave and it's ready to eat
Kendra H.
This is really good and cheap. It is also something that is so fast to make. It's nice that it is easy to find in most grocery stores.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved using these for tacos or burritos they are great to hear and eat no way do I have time to make this rice and other stuff to.
Amy V.
This is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the purchase and is one of the best products out there
Amanda S.
Delicious! Great to throw in my bag for a quick lunch at work! No need to refrigerate and only takes a minute and a half to heat up.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how easy it is to make this rice and it taste like you just made on the stove but didn't. This is the only rice i will eat.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
We love making this rice for a side during taco night! it only takes 90 seconds in the microwave and the rice is cooked perfectly.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this a lot when I make chicken and rice soup. I am Not great at making Spanish rice so this is a quick and easy fix for that.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Publix
Any time I cook tacos, I have to pick up a pack of this. Just put in the microwave a few minutes and it's ready, no fuss, no mess.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
This is pretty tasty and a quick side for taco Tuesday! I wish it had more flavor. I add a little hot sauce for some extra oomph
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Have you used this in any recipes?

Walmart