BY UNCLE BEN'S

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Pouch Roasted Chicken Flavored With Carrots & Herbs.
"Perfect every time"®.
Microwave in the pouch.
Cooks in 90 seconds.
100% natural flavor.
Cholesterol free‡.
See nutrition facts for sodium content.
What' inside... per serving.
Calories 210, 11% DV.
Total fat 3g, 5% DV.
Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.
Sugars 1g.
Sodium 700 mg, 29% DV.
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*No defined. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Got home from work tonight, pretty hungry. Husband didn't make dinner. What. Can't even wait long. So hungry. OMG. Yes. I got a bunch of Uncle Bens Roasted Chicken, takes only 90 seconds. Heat it up. One happy pregnant lady! Delicious! Very convenient and very yummy and I am happy so they get 5 stars.
Kourtni C.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my pantry! I love the flavor and you can either have it plain as a side or really play with it. I've added veggies & chicken to it to make a meal. Versatility and great taste are important to me.
ASHLEE K.
ASHLEE K.
Riverdale, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm sorry I think this stuff is disgusting it has a horrible smell as well as flavor.
Diana  M.
Diana M.
These are VERY good for the sodium in it is terrible. While convenient and quick, it's not the healthiest option out there.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
This is the only flavor I buy for my son and I when we want a quick rice with dinner. Its a great flavor and does not take too long to cook. 90 seconds in a microwave and you can't beat that!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
This was so easy and tasted good and cheap. Perfect for quick simple dinners, I cooked it when my food was cooling down and by the time it was ready it was perfect. Definitely will buy more.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
These ready rice's are super easy, they have a good amount of flavor but lots of salt.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Uncle Ben's products. This is one of my favorite flavors. It's so tasty! It's fast and easy to make.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
My whole family LOVES this flavor! Pop in the microwave and they have a quick snack after school.
Maegan K.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
This is the only brand of instant rice that I will eat. It tastes great and takes on 90 seconds to cook. I highly recommend the brown rice version of this flavor if you're looking to be a little healthier.