BY UNCLE BEN'S #20 in Alternative Grains

Uncle Ben's® Quinoa & Brown Rice with Garlic Ready Whole Grain Medley™ Pouch.

New name, same great taste!

"Perfect Every Time"®.

Quinoa & brown rice with garlic.

Microwave in the pouch.

Total fat 3 g, 5% DV.

Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.

Sugars 0 g, *.

Sodium 560 mg, 23% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined.

†See nutrition facts for sodium content. see more...

Allison S.
Lena, IL
Foodie Expert
I got to try this pouch of rice free from Influenster! I'm so glad that I had a chance to try this product, because I would never have thought about trying it. This will now be my new staple for a side dish. It can go perfect with steak, chicken, shrimp, pork chops, etc. I also think it would taste good if you threw in some peas. Yum!
Martha D.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome in a bag. When in a rush I rely on the trusty microwave and uncle ben for a good healthy alternative since it is quinoa and brown. The garlic adds more flavor and it cooks in 90 seconds!
Amanda O.
I love the convenience of the pouch for on the go meals. However, I am not a fan of the majority of the ready rice flavors. They just have a strong preservative taste to me.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
This quinoa is amazing! I would for sure recommend anyone to purchase this! And I love that it only takes a minute and a half and tastes amazing
jammie g.
Foodie Expert
Love this brand, so easy and perfect for quick dinners. Wasn't in love with this particular flavor.but do love uncle Bens as a whole
John B.
Port Orange, FL
This gets a plus for the convenience but that's about it. flavor is minimal and the amount that is in the pouch is not enough.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Love these for my lunch, Uncle Ben's is my favorite brand of rice, great with chicken or fish!
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Foodie Expert
I wish there was a higher waiting for this rice. I tried this for the first time the other day and it is so easy to do. The flavours are absolutely wonderful and the rice is nice and soft. Absolutely wonderful. This will definitely be a part of our household for a long time coming. Cannot wait to try the other flavors.