BY UNCLE BEN'S #84 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Mixed With Peas, Carrots, And Teriyaki Flavor—and It’s Ready In Just 90 Seconds. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.

Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits

The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Mixed With Peas, Carrots, And Teriyaki Flavor In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Teriyaki rice is great. Especially when it’s so easy to make. I love that it’s ready in minutes.  If you like teriyaki you will love this rice. There have been many times I needed a quick side to have on hand.  And it tastes delicious too.
GISSIE G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Delicious & tasty rice.
Perfect with salmon. The price is right for the kind of rice.
Excellent flavor. Has become a favorite for my husband and I.
I don’t eat it often but I do when I’m on the run.
I would recommend this rice & you wouldn’t be disappointed!!! Simply amazing
Krissy M.
Sparrowbush, NY
I just tried these for the first Time the other day. The convince of them is great just a minute and thirty seconds and they’re done. They sometimes have too much of whatever flavor they are. I tried the teriyaki and it was okay I probably would buy it again but maybe not for awhile
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
This is one of my favorite flavors. I normally pair it with sole shredded chicken. I love uncle Ben's rice for left over throw together meals. I get most of Mine from Walmart or kroger's. Very affordable and easy to make! Love love love them!!
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought this was really good. I gave it four stars because I have other options that I like more that are cheaper and taste better. But this is not bad at all!
chelsey g.
salinas ca
This rice is very good . It’s fast to make and it tastes good . It is a good price and it’s healthy . I really like the teriyaki flavor in in! And it feeds about 5 people
Mikayla H.
My go to when I want to make any easy lunch or dinner. Its so yummy and takes only seconds to make. Its perfect in wraps, bowls, mixed with fresh veggies, anything really! I totally recommend trying this out!!
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
The flavor in this is amazing! Teriyaki flavor is just enough for being in a package and for being a simple dinner to make yourself! Very convenient packaging and I enjoy the vegetables in it as well!
Amylia M.
I love this brand! It's awesome to have around when you're in college. It takes up such a small amount of space, they're super cheap, and they don't take very long at all to make! I love it!
Bailey B.
Hollywood, FL
Decent for 90 seconds but not as good as taking the time to make rice in a pot. But if you're in a pinch and need a quick side, try it! I keep it around just in case!

back