BY UNCLE BEN'S

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Spanish Style Pouch.

"Perfect Every Time"®.

With tomatoes & peppers.

Microwave in the pouch.

Cooks in: 90 seconds.

100% natural flavor.

Low fat.

See nutrition facts for sodium content.

What's inside...per serving:

Calorie 200, 10% DV.

Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV.

Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.

Sugars 3g.

Sodium 630mg, 26% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined. see more...

Buy on Target
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
This Spanish rice is absolutely horrible. Do not buy this. It's tempting because it's rice that can be ready in seconds and we thought it would be a good side dish for taco night. WRONG. Whatever they use to season the Spanish rice is disgusting. Do not try it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
Uncle Ben is the man ! These rice products are flavorful, and easy to make. Comes in handy when you're quickly trying to put something together.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Quinwood, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this it's quick and healthy all you do is pull the top off and stick it in the microwave for 90 seconds so it's super easy and the taste is even better
D'Ann O.
D'Ann O.
This microwavable pack was very easy to use and so convenient. That being said, I thought that the rice was very bland. Therefore, I will not be recommending this rice to others. I received this rice free from influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
We love making this rice for a side during taco night! it only takes 90 seconds in the microwave and the rice is cooked perfectly.
Kathie K.
Kathie K.
I've used Uncle Bens Ready Rice for years now. No other brand compares when you want a cheap, easy add-on for dinner.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
This is a favorite for when I'm time-pressed. We use it as a side to burritos or other similar dishes.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Very convenient! these are helpful when you're trying to make dinner in a hurry or as a side dish! and they taste good too!
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I like this one a lot one of my favorites. I love how they have different flavors option and rice options to choose from
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
We use this often for taco and burrito night--it tastes great, and is just a no brainer on nights when I'm pressed for time. My local store is almost always sold out of this variety, which tells you that others like it as much as we do!