BY UNCLE BEN'S #63 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Spanish Style Pouch.

"Perfect Every Time"®.

With tomatoes & peppers.

Microwave in the pouch.

Cooks in: 90 seconds.

100% natural flavor.

Low fat.

See nutrition facts for sodium content.

What's inside...per serving:

Calorie 200, 10% DV.

Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV.

Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.

Sugars 3g.

Sodium 630mg, 26% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined. see more...

Lauren P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Hands down my families favorite Spanish rice! Super easy to make and delicious! My daughter loves cooking it for me, she’s 8 and she loves to help around the kitchen! Our favorite addition to taco Tuesday!
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
This Spanish rice is absolutely horrible. Do not buy this. It's tempting because it's rice that can be ready in seconds and we thought it would be a good side dish for taco night. WRONG. Whatever they use to season the Spanish rice is disgusting. Do not try it.
Meredith C.
We use this often for taco and burrito night--it tastes great, and is just a no brainer on nights when I'm pressed for time. My local store is almost always sold out of this variety, which tells you that others like it as much as we do!
D'Ann O.
This microwavable pack was very easy to use and so convenient. That being said, I thought that the rice was very bland. Therefore, I will not be recommending this rice to others. I received this rice free from influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
These microwave packed ready rices are so easy and convenient to use when you are in an absolute hurry. When I do have more time though I cook everything from scratch and don't use the microwave when ever possible.
Destiny S.
Quinwood, WV
I love this it's quick and healthy all you do is pull the top off and stick it in the microwave for 90 seconds so it's super easy and the taste is even better
Sarah A.
Uncle Ben is the man ! These rice products are flavorful, and easy to make. Comes in handy when you're quickly trying to put something together.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
We love making this rice for a side during taco night! it only takes 90 seconds in the microwave and the rice is cooked perfectly.
Allie C.
Johnstown , PA
This is pretty tasty and a quick side for taco Tuesday! I wish it had more flavor. I add a little hot sauce for some extra oomph
Kelsey B.
Very convenient! these are helpful when you're trying to make dinner in a hurry or as a side dish! and they taste good too!