Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesUncle Ben's
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Roasted Chicken, 88 Oz Pouch

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice®, Roasted Chicken, 8.8 Oz. Pouch

by Uncle Ben's

You don’t need a lot of time to get a lot flavor! In just 90 seconds you can serve your family a deliciously seasoned rice dish with the rich flavor of roasted chicken with carrots and herbs.

Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice or Rice-A-Ronni? Which one is better?[product:uncle-bens-roasted-chicken-ready-rice]Rice A Roni Chicken Rice Cup 1.97oz
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice®, Roasted Chicken, 8.8 Oz. Pouch!
Megan C.
Effingham , SC
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice®, Roasted Chicken, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Megan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This bag of rice is enough for two people and it’s great to pair with just about anything for dinner. I have also just ate the rice alone for lunch. Very tasty and super easy to make as you just have to warm it up in the microwave.
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
These have to be my favorite for ready sides. I turn them into meals by adding a can of chicken to the bag and just eating it that way (or I did before I started eating healthier). Anything like this is going ti be really unhealthy, but I still love them even if I don't eat them anymore.
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
Yum! Quick and easy rice. I cook rice from scratch but it’s never as good as this! Highly recommended
Emily C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought it because I thought I would save me some time in the kitchen but waoo big mistake. I didn't like the flavor at all. Money wasted .
Mary L.
Warren, OH
Yummy rice. Heats up nicely. Good for office time lunch or additional to dinner. Affordable.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I love uncle beans rice cause I can’t cook I even burn rice. You guys are genius. I move this flavor and the basmati
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Very good for a side or even with a meal especially if you are in a pinch for time I really like how it takes less than 2 minutes in the microwave my kids like it there's a variety of flavors and it only takes 90 seconds to cook it is wonderful to put grilled fish or chicken over top of it that's a meal right there honey for less than $2
Emily W.
Texas
Quick side dish and or small meal/dish to hold you out for a few hours. I definitely would not recommend eating this as a meal, the chicken flavor while it is good is kind of a lot. Borderline too salty, pair with other items .
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love these ready rice packs because they are ready in 90 seconds and taste great! I purchase these all the time because they make a nice quick side for your dish!
april N.
Stacy, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my girlfriends favorite “meals.” A gal at work suggested it to her and she hasn’t looked back since. She was eating it a lot when she was on weight watchers and loved it. It has an awesome chicken taste without all of the fuss. I love the convenience of these pouches!