Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Rice Pilaf, 8.8 Oz. Pouch

by Uncle Ben's

You don’t need a lot of time to get a lot flavor! In just 90 seconds you can serve your family a deliciously seasoned rice pilaf dish that blends long grain rice with orzo pasta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Rice Pilaf, 8.8 Oz. Pouch!
Annalisa  H.
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Rice Pilaf, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Annalisa  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to heat delicious to eat ! I usually get them for a buck or two each to the value is wonderful
Esther S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite of the flavors, its alright , I just like how convenient the ready rice is takes less than 10 mins to prepare and its quick and easy go with the yellow rice!
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
Uncle Ben’s rice pilaf is the best I have ever taste. The taste is so delicious. It is so easy and quick to prepare as a side dish to a meal. Recommend others to try this product. I’m fully satisfied with uncle ben’s rice pilaf.
Julia C.
Lexington, SC
This Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Pilaf is okay. It’s not as good as the Near East brand. It does cook faster which is nice. It makes a great side dish with dinner.
David P.
Everett, MA
This is a really nice fluffy pilaf rice, priced really well, seasoned decently (I always add some extra stock concentrate and or herbs/spices to the water), but it's quick, easy, cheap, delicious.
Marissa H.
Irmo, S.C.
I thought it was ok. I would rather just get the frozen green giant brand. I had to add everything to this. Tge only good thing was the flavor.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
We love this rice package. It’s so easy to make and it’s ready in 90 seconds. That’s faster than it takes a pot of water to boil. The only negative is it’s very high in sodium.
Edith L.
Binghamton, NY
Easy in a pinch. Love the microwave in the package preparation. It is a pre packaged food so the rice is a bit different than if you were to cook fresh rice.
Catherine G.
Mccordsville, IN
Purchased at: Target
I ate these throughout college as they were an easy meal to just microwave and you could add some ready prepared grilled chicken strips from the store. Variety of flavors is great so you can find something you like.
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
We're a family of 6 and uncle bens is affordable, yummy and easy to make no matter how busy everyone is! Great side or used in a recipe!

Looking for your answer?