Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pilaf uploaded by Melissa I.Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pilaf uploaded by Shalayna G.Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pilaf uploaded by Cassie K.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Delicious long grain rice cooked with orzo pasta and special seasoning — and it’s ready in just 90 seconds. The microwaveable pouch eliminates prep and cleanup.

NUTRITIONAL CLAIMS & PRODUCT BENEFITS

The rice that's always ready to enjoy. Now you can have delicious long grain rice cooked with orzo pasta and special seasoning in just 90 seconds. This microwaveable pouch also eliminates prep and cleanup. UNCLE BEN’S®. PERFECT EVERY TIME®.

Daphne L.
I’m so bummed that I went so long without knowing about these instant rice packs! They are so unbelievably easy and come out perfect every time! These are a staple in my household now and they easiest side you could ever ask for. They all taste amazing.
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
It's OK when you're in a hurry to make this for a meal but it's not nearly as good as cooking rice fresh it's just a little bit gummy for me and I don't like gummy rice so if you can get past that it'll be OK but this isn't like an every day like every week kind of thing it's like in a hurry if you know what I mean
Kenya J.
South Holland, IL
Out of all the uncle ben’s ready rice ive purchased. Rice pilaf has to be my favorite. It taste just like the cooking it on the stove. Very easy to make, quick, and delicious. Reasonably riced and found at just about any grocery store.
Sarah G.
Canton, OH
I really enjoy this rice pilaf because not only is it extremely quick to make, but it also tastes just like it would if you had made it on the stove! Easy go-to for me, and always need it in my pantry for that reason.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
Easy to make rice pilaf! Tastes fine as is, can add more ingredients to spice it up! Cooks fast, nice price ranges and good brand! There’s a variety of uses for ready rice and this one can be used for all!
Melissa I.
Holiday, FL
I love rice. Cooks in minutes and the flavor is so good. Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pilaf . I get up on uncle Ben's and now my son is growing up on it. They have a variety of great flavors.
Hannah J.
Morganton
This is pretty good. It’s easy to prepare and was really affordable. The flavor was good and not bland. I would recommend if you like rice because you could use it as a side item or within a recipe.
Iliana C.
Birmingham, AL
I grew up eating this when my parents were in a rush to feed me before a sports practice. It’s super easy to prepare. You just stick it in the microwave for 90 seconds && it’s done!
Mikeyia Y.
We always have uncle Ben's in the pantry. My husband takes these to work sometimes as a quick and easy size. Plus they're like a buck at the store you cant beat it!
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
This is my go to rice pilaf when I’m in a hurry. This goes great with so many different things and it’s always easy to pick up in the grocery store when I’m in a rush.