Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesUncle Ben's
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 88 Oz Pouch

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 8.8 Oz. Pouch

by Uncle Ben's

You don’t need a lot of time to get a lot flavor! In just 90 seconds you can serve your family a delicious rice dish with the flavor of 23 herbs and seasonings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 8.8 Oz. Pouch!
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Rice is really good & goes well with a lot of different foods its my favorite side dish. #sidedishes #food #rice
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband I love this product is hard to find in the grocery store because it seems like the word has gotten out about how great this rice is. It comes out perfect every time and is so versatile! We mix steamed vegetables with it for a complete meal. As a side, saute peppers, onions and garlic to mix in.
Christy L.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Uncle Ben's ready rice just pop in microwave and. Thats it.. maybe add a little butter and it's an easy side dish.. how much easier can it get.. I eat this maybe 3 times a week.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,345 reviews
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Long Grain & Wild, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these microwaveable rice packets. They make meal prep a breeze. They are also wonderful to keep at work for quick meal additions. I love pairing these with salmon. The herb and seasonings really bring out the flavor.
Krystal Z.
Elizabethtown
Obssesed with the flavor of this pack!!! I'll eat the whole pack by myself for dinner with nothing else lol! Unfortunately this flavor is hard to find but when I randomly find it at my grocery stores I stock up! So quick to cook and goes with any Entree!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I always keep this rice on hand. Can beat quickly and pair with lots of different meals. Just add chicken and some salad and you are good to go.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
The convenience of this is fantastic. It heats up quickly and is ready to eat. I like that it’s healthy and you can throw in some chicken or serve with fish and voila! Instant meal! One thing, it is a little bland by itself- add some seasoning to spice it up.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love rice. This is an easy version of rice. You place in microwave and warm for several minutes and it's done. Nice alone or as a side dish. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the long grain wild rice taste of this brand. It tastes healthy and clean. Definitely something you want your food to taste like. It’s ready quickly so there’s not a lot of down time waiting. Definitely handy on the go.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Publix
I love this rice! I feel like it's not too bad for me and it goes with so many dishes!! I love to pair it with porkchops the most!!! Great taste and easy to make!

Looking for your answer?