Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch

This rice gives you a taste of traditional Thai-style Jasmine rice in just 90 seconds. Try in rice recipes as a substitute for white rice, brown rice, or wild rice.

What exactly does the jasmine flavor tastes like? Is it a Thai flavor?
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,221 reviews
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This rice is so delicious because this rice has a different flavor to it so soft I love mixing it with veggies it gives it a better flavor set timer for 60 seconds I recommend this kind of rice
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this rice! I like jasmine rice already, but when I'm trying to get dinner on the table in a hurry, this is just lovely! It's evry bit as good as my own, cooked from raw, and twenty minutes faster. This is very handy to have in the pantry for back-ip.High recommend.
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Trish F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all of the Uncle Ben’s food! On taco Tuesday I add lime juice and cilantro to the jasmine rice. Old El Paso White Corn Taco Shells with a Hint of Lime, 5.4 oz
Julie R.
I had never had jasmine rice until I was at a friend's house.  Now I am addicted.  It has just that little extra flavor that sets it apart.  i cook this in the microwave in my pampered chef rice cooker.  This is a time saver since I do not have to watch it on the stove.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,267 reviews
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Easy side dish quick to make great tasting. This bag gets microwaved for 90 minutes and out comes cooked Jasmine rice . I wish they made bigger bags of this quick and easy rice for my family . This meet the taste test and would not only buy again but do recommend.
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Missy R.
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Jasmine, 8.5 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Missy R.
Purchased at: Publix
I love love Uncle Bens Jasmine Ready Rice! It is very fast to make, only 90 seconds! It is always perfect and delicious! It is reasonably priced too.I highly recommend this rice!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Super easy to make, I love the convenience of these packages as well as the quality of the rice
Rebekah C.
hingham
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this rice! I’ve never eaten rice that’s so high in quality that comes out of a bag. I honestly prefer this over cooking rice or any restaurant I’ve been to this flavor is my second favorite my first is but basmati. So good definitely give this a try! Also perfect serving sizes!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
This rice is on point. It is quick and easy to make. Clean up is easy peasy. It taste delicious. It’s my favorite one. Pretty much the only one I buy.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
For home cooked rice, this is my favorite. It’s easy to make and I like it with a little butter or just some lemon juice. As a side or by itself.