Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Garden Vegetable Rice uploaded by naf C.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Mixed With Peas, Carrots And Corn In Just 90 Seconds. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.

Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits

The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Mixed With Peas, Carrots, And ​corn In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s® "P​erfect E​very T​ime"®.

Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
First time purchasing, great package. Ready in the package and can cook it for lunch or dinner. Easy to prep and cook, rice will be cook less than 10 minutes. 1 package is good for 2 people but both will have a small portion. I️ will this rice with Chicken breast and Veggies on the side. My boyfriend loved the meal. I️ will purchase again also I️ purchase this package at Walmart but you can buy them at target as well :) #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
naf C.
It has a slightly strong taste but I like the fact that it has enough spice to my taste. I like that it has vegetables because that is what I need at the moment. It tastes really delicious and it's quite affordable. You can easily make it as a side dish. All you need to do is boil some water and then add the packet into the pot of boiling water. Let it boil for 2 minutes or so and then lower the heat. Let it simmer. Then turn off the heat and carefully take out the packet and use scissors to cut it open and serve it as a side dish on a plate. The rice are soft and well done. I would definitely reommend it.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite flavours of the uncle bens I find that it pairs well with lots of dishes and it’s not a super heavy flavour which I like! I purchased it at No frills and it was a pretty great deal!
Sloane N.
Ingersoll, ON
We just made this as a quick and easy side our dinner! Literally took 1.5 minutes in the microwave and tasted delicious! We purchased a bunch of these at a great price with coupons and my son also ate it all up so it was a win win win!