BY UNCLE BEN'S

Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Made With Vermicelli Pasta And Cheddar, Romano, Parmesan, And Blue Cheeses — And It’s Ready In Just 90 Seconds. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.​
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That’s Always Ready To Enjoy. Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Made With Vermicelli Pasta And Cheddar, Romano, Parmesan, And Blue Cheeses In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Clean Up. Uncle Ben’s® "P​erfect E​very T​ime"®.

Tamara J.
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice in Creamy Four Cheese is a hit at my house!  This is a super fast and easy side dish after a long day and everyone really enjoys the flavor!  I only wish that this came in a larger package because I have to buy 2 bags to feed my family.  Otherwise, it is fabulous!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This stuff is a little strange to me. It doesn’t come uncooked which made me a little apprehensive to even use it but it actually wasn’t too bad. They have nice flavors and I love this brand but I’d prefer to get the uncooked rice and do it myself.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect side to make on a cold night when you want something fast and cheap to put next to a chicken breast or a salmon fillet. Sometimes I’m coming home from class very late at night and I do not have time to make a full meal, so this allows me to broil a protein and then quickly microwave this on the side. I would not eat this all the time as it is high in calories and not very healthy, but for those few nights when you need something quick and easy this fits the bill.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
I love uncle bens ready rice , this is the perfect size for dinners on the run. The flavor is good it’s easy to make. I have picky eaters so if one or two will only eat the rice then this little pouch is perfect! Great value and great price!
maja m.
I love this! Great for a lazy evening when I dont feel like cooking. It really is CREAMY and yummy. I pop it into the microwave for 90sec, add some sweet and sour veggie sauce and avocado and voila! - dinner is ready. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love how simple these Rice’s are. Just pop them in the microwave for 90 seconds and they are ready to go! This one is very creamy and flavorful. Perfect for side dishes and you don’t have to think ahead to make it!
Hannah J.
Morganton
This is pretty good, but for me the cheese is overwhelming. I have a hard time pairing this with other foods because the cheese is too much. This might be good to cook with! I probably won’t buy this again.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Another easy to make side that is tasty and relatively cheap to purchase. I know people that make a meal out of this by itself! Personally, I’m a fan because it’s easy and quick to prepare. Plus everyone in my family likes it.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
I buy several packages of Uncle Ben's Read Rice (Original) in one month. I do not like to spend time watching boiling water/rice, so I found this and love the quality and taste. Most of all, I love the convenience of the product. This is a staple of my chicken, bean, and rice burritos.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
really enjoy the convenience and ease of Uncle Bens Ready Rice. It cooks in 90 seconds and is a healthy portion and quite tasty. I would highly recommend.

back