Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesUncle Ben's
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Butter & Garlic, 88 Oz Pouch

Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Butter & Garlic, 8.8 Oz. Pouch

by Uncle Ben's

You don’t need a lot of time to get a lot flavor! In just 90 seconds you can serve your family a deliciously seasoned rice dish with the flavors of creamy butter and aromatic garlic.

What other Uncle Ben's Ready Rice flavors do you like?
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Butter & Garlic, 8.8 Oz. Pouch!
Chris B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is a weird tasting rice and it's texture is unusual. It's more expensive than Rice-a-Roni. Uncle Ben's isn't a bad brand, other varieties are available, but this particular one is what I would term a "hard pass."
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
A favorite side dish in my family. This variety with garlic is a favorite of my family. It is easy to prepare and goes well with with any meat you prepare. We like to have Uncle Ben's rice with chicken. I recommend you give it a try.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,272 reviews
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Butter & Garlic, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Looking for a quick side dish?This is the one your looking for. Each package is microwavable and finished in 90 seconds. I purchased the flavor of butter and garlic, was ok in taste and the flavor had more garlic than butter. They have many flavors of rice available.
Alanna D.
Plainfield, NJ
Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice, Butter & Garlic, 8.8 Oz. Pouch uploaded by Alanna D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this rice and I love the product and The packaging is it easy for meals nice and easy
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is easily once of the most delicious packets of rice! It is fattening, but they are inexpensive! I adore these! They are so easy to cook!! 90 seconds in the microwave! They are so easy and I recommend to any busy moms!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
The smell of this rice was almost too much to even try it. From the moment I opened the bag, it had a very strong smell. I decided to give it a try any way and it did not taste any better than it smelled. I did not get a garlic or butter flavor from this at all. It just tasted like fake something, not even sure what.
Latraile A.
Gainesville, FL
This rice is amazing.  I can always count on it to be fresh and ready to just warm up outright out the pouch.  This rice is a great meal addition all by itself.  I keep a pouch to go along with a variety of meats I have in my freezer.  I love the butter flavor with a hint of garlic in this rice.  When you want to add flavor to your meal but are short on time, pick up a pouch and enjoy your meal.  I give this rice a 5-star rating.
Matthew P.
Troy, OH
Honestly I never make rice any more. Uncle bens is super super easy to make comes out delicious and have so many flavors to go with any dish.
Kendra H.
This isn't great alone but I absolutely love it with garlic chicken. It just adds something amazing to it. It is a fast thing to make.
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a great side dish with dinner, a nice bed under chicken dishes and stir fry, or a quick lunch for kids. The flavor is great. Just make sure you follow directions and don’t over cook it.