Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic uploaded by Tanya M.Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic uploaded by Tanya M.Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic uploaded by Caterina R.

BY UNCLE BEN'S #76 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Cooked With Butter And Garlic Flavor In Just 90 Seconds. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.

Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits

The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now You Can Have Deliciously Seasoned Long Grain Rice Cooked With Butter And Garlic Flavor In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

No Preservatives Or Artificial Flavors
Excellent Source Of Folic Acid
Cholesterol Free
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

• What other Uncle Ben's Ready Rice flavors do you like?3 Answers
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
These are easy to pop in the microwave and then pour into a bowl or add to a plate. Great if you are short on time or just dont feel like making the rice and adding your own flavors. I'm terrible and grab these when I'm out of things to take to work for lunch 🙈😂 The garlic flavor is a bit strong but overall I enjoy this flavor variety. I love plain rice but this is great to grab when I want to spice things up without going to crazy.
Tanya M.
This rice doesn’t tase like Butter and garlic. It has a weird taste to it. Deft. Taste fake. It’s not too expensive. As you can see this packet expired and I still had it. Time to throw out. My husband buys it because it was on sale
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect side to make on a cold night when you want something fast and cheap to put next to a chicken breast or a salmon fillet. Sometimes I’m coming home from class very late at night and I do not have time to make a full meal, so this allows me to broil a protein and then quickly microwave this on the side. I would not eat this all the time as it is high in calories and not very healthy, but for those few nights when you need something quick and easy this fits the bill.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic ! I love taking them to work for a quick and easy side dish for my meals. They taste great! The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they’re not the healthiest alternative but they are definitely a great side dish for meals when you don’t feel like cooking your own rice.
Amber F.
LOVE THIS ONE!!! It’s super easy to make and perfect to add for a simple fish dish or even chicken. I try to keep this in the pantry to grab on those days that you just don’t seem to have time to make a big meal.
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This is a quick and easy side dish. The flavor is good and it is very simple to make. Found in most grocery aisles with other sides, generally a low price or available for "buy a few" deals.
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
My husband loves this rice so much. I find myself buying it a few times a month. He said the taste is awesome. It’s very easy to fix especially on a night you don’t have time to cook a big meal.
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
The smell of this rice was almost too much to even try it. From the moment I opened the bag, it had a very strong smell. I decided to give it a try any way and it did not taste any better than it smelled. I did not get a garlic or butter flavor from this at all. It just tasted like fake something, not even sure what.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice offerings are fast cooking side dishes. Put the pouch in the microwave for ninety seconds, and it's done. So easy even a Potato Head can do it.
A serving size has 4 grams of fat, .5 of them saturated fat. A pouch contains two servings, each serving said to have 220 calories.

For two adults and a child, the pouch should have just enough to satisfy all three unless one of the adults is a glutton like me.

The Ready Rice an also be prepared in a skillet, and in my opinion is tastier prepared that way. The butter and garlic flavored rice is subtley flavored, not overwhelming at all. I like mine mixed with some frozen peas.

The grains of rice are soft and do not stick together like some rices do. A little pricey, but the Uncle Ben's Ready Rice gets a thumb's up from this Potato Head.
Nikki w.
I would recommend this rice if you’re looking for something simple to make in the microwave. It has a lot of flavor and does not take long to cook. It wasn’t expensive and can be found in almost any grocery store.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
What other Uncle Ben's Ready Rice flavors do you like?

back