BY UNCLE BEN'S

In Just 90 Seconds You Can Have Delicious New Orleans-style Red Beans And Rice Made With A Blend Of Smoky, Savory Seasonings. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.

Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits

The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious New Orleans-style Red Beans And Rice Made With A Blend Of Smoky, Savory Seasonings In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s®. Perfect Every Time®.

Kaila F.
I love this rice, when I first bought it I was in a pinch for time and didn’t expect it to taste great at all but boy was I wrong. Now I get these on the usual because how easy and fast they are and not to forget how tasty😋😊
Morgan W.
Nortonville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome spin off the original Cajun classic. It taste amazing and cooks easily. It’s super affordable and always in a recognizable package. We probably eat this 10-16 times a month.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A HEALTHY CHOICE. A VERY GOOD FLAVOR,LOVE UNCLE BEN'S VARIETY PACKS.A GOOD VALUE.VERY EASY TO DO. A HEALTHY CHOICE. A VERY GOOD FLAVOR,LOVE UNCLE BEN'S VARIETY PACKS.A GOOD VALUE.VERY EASY TO DO.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
These packets are an easy way to get a grain and a vegetable with dinner when you are low on time. They are often on sale and usually a staple in my pantry for weeknight dinners. They are also perfectly seasoned as well.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how easy it is to prepare. I love to cook but, sometimes I need something easy to add to my meal. The flavor is really good. This is my boyfriend’s favorite rice. 🍚 😊
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Such a simple dinner to make if you're in a hurry! It isn't too salty and the beans aren't mushy, the rice is obviously pre-cooked and taste great as well!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
This was ten times better than I expected. The beans weren't over or under cooked, the rice had a nice flavorful kick to it, and it went really well with some onions and beef I had already cooked up.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
These are amazing! Super quick and very delicious. They are the perfect side for whatever protein you are making. Be weary of the sodium is the only warning I have.
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
the red beans and rice was good but seemed a little dry. love how fast it is to get ready and good with fried chicken or a good seasoned chicken breast.
Erika F.
Newport, TN
Throw in some hot sausage and you’ve got a delicious meal!! The only bad thing about these is that the price steadily increases on them.