BY UNCLE BEN'S

Uncle Ben's® Original Ready Rice® Pouch.
"Perfect every time" ®.
Enriched long grain white rice.
Supports a healthy heart*.
Microwave in the pouch.
Cooks in 90 seconds.
All natural.
Enriched with Vitamins & iron.
Low fat.
What's inside ... per serving.
Calories 200, 10% DV.
Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV.
Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.
Sugars 0g.
Sodium 10 mg, 0% DV.
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*No DV defined. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa S.
This is my go to side when I make rice. Very easy and quick and tastes as good as the kind you make in the box!
Megan J.
Each bag is 2 servings - so about a cup of rice per serving. It is extremely easy to nuke in the microwave. It also has what is called a ‘Cool Touch’ feature on the bag so you don’t burn your fingers if you pull it out when it isn’t necessarily cooled down. Yes, this feature actually does work. I didn’t expect it to but it did. The rice itself is just as good and any. Makes cooking time come down. Today I made a Korean inspired meal and used this brand of white rice in it. Took about 15 minutes of cooking down to 2 minutes! Highly recommend this brand.
Allison H.
I love this stuff. So many times I've gotten home late from work and need to whip up something quick to eat for dinner. Even the thought of the quick boil in a bag rice can seem like too much work when I'm just exhausted so these are great to pop into the microwave for a super fast side dish. What's even better is that you don't have to worry about dirtying a pot that you'll have to wash later!
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love Uncle Ben's products! This is one of my favorites because it's fast to make and I can make it when I'm on a rush for dinner. It's very tasty, I love it.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Love this rice! It takes amazing and it is perfect with a bowl of soup. It's a great addition to any meal!
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
While I do love uncle Bens rice. However this product is nasty. It does not have the same flavor or texture.
Lorane B.
new York, New York
Love me some uncleben rice very healthy and it's delicious.Ilove all the flavors Ihave tried so far.Quick and easy.
Christina J.
Love Ready Rice! The original, whole grain and long grain & wild varieties are pantry staples for a quick side dish and a lighter option on the table.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love how easy this! Great to pack for lunch or when I'm running low on time for dinner! Delicious and perfectly cooked every time.
Jordan B.
Very easy and convenient.  It is not super starchy and sticky like some other brands of rice I have used which is a really big plus.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Why would one want to cook rice in the microwave?
Lorane B.
new York, New York
Iwould like to know how many flavors they have?