Uncle Ben's Original Enriched Parboiled Long Grain Rice uploaded by Katelin L.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Uncle Ben's® Original Enriched Parboiled Long Grain Rice.

Converted® brand.

Buy on Walmart
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
This is my favorite rice. It cooks perfectly just about every single time. It's never mushy. I love the flavor and the texture of it. Only rice we use in the house.
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
So I only buy Uncle Ben's because no matter what I do to it, it comes out perfect every time. I looked specifically for this type of Uncle Ben's at other supermarkets and couldn't find it so I'm glad I checked with Walmart.
Hayley K.
I like to have Uncle Ben's rice on hand for quick dinners - the long grain is easy to make and versatile for many different types of dishes. It's been around for a long time for a reason!
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
This is my all time favorite rice! We add a little chicken base, some onions and peppers and it comes out perfect every time.
Danielle D.
I always keep this in my cupboard at home. It was cheap to buy and easy to make! You can find it at almost any store.
Angely B.
My dad is really into grain rice. Now this is one of his favorite brand of rice
Angely B.
Is there other type of grain rice by uncle Ben