BY UNCLE BEN'S #66 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Now You Can Have Delicious Original Long Grain White Rice With The Taste And Texture You Love In Just 90 Seconds. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That's Always Ready To Enjoy. Now, You Can Have Delicious Original Long Grain White Rice With The Taste And Texture You Love In Just 90 Seconds. This Microwaveable Pouch Also Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s® "P​erfect E​very T​ime"®.

Low Fat
No Saturated Fat
0 G Trans Fat
Cholesterol Free
No Preservatives
Lacto-vegetarian
Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.

In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Buy on Target
Megan J.
Each bag is 2 servings - so about a cup of rice per serving. It is extremely easy to nuke in the microwave. It also has what is called a ‘Cool Touch’ feature on the bag so you don’t burn your fingers if you pull it out when it isn’t necessarily cooled down. Yes, this feature actually does work. I didn’t expect it to but it did. The rice itself is just as good and any. Makes cooking time come down. Today I made a Korean inspired meal and used this brand of white rice in it. Took about 15 minutes of cooking down to 2 minutes! Highly recommend this brand.
Allison H.
I love this stuff. So many times I've gotten home late from work and need to whip up something quick to eat for dinner. Even the thought of the quick boil in a bag rice can seem like too much work when I'm just exhausted so these are great to pop into the microwave for a super fast side dish. What's even better is that you don't have to worry about dirtying a pot that you'll have to wash later!
Wendy C.
I never really buy these kind of rices to eat, so it was a novelty for my family and I. I have to admit that it was surprisingly very easy to prepare, however I'm sticking to my asian white jasmine rice.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I love Uncle Ben's products! This is one of my favorites because it's fast to make and I can make it when I'm on a rush for dinner. It's very tasty, I love it.
Wendi B.
LOVE this rice!!! My 3 kids also enjoy them. My older 2 girls can safely cook this in the microwave for themselves. Awesome after school snack, or anytime!
Jordan B.
Very easy and convenient.  It is not super starchy and sticky like some other brands of rice I have used which is a really big plus.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love how easy this! Great to pack for lunch or when I'm running low on time for dinner! Delicious and perfectly cooked every time.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I love this rice. Just pop it in the microwave and throw in some veggies and you have a very easily prepared meal!!!
Lorane B.
New York , NY
Love me some uncleben rice very healthy and it's delicious.Ilove all the flavors Ihave tried so far.Quick and easy.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
While I do love uncle Bens rice. However this product is nasty. It does not have the same flavor or texture.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Why would one want to cook rice in the microwave?
Lorane B.
New York , NY
Iwould like to know how many flavors they have?