Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Amber B.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Melissa S.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Johnetta M.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Here’s A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. This Flavorful, 100% Whole Grain Rice Is Low In Fat, High On Taste, And A Natural Source Of Fiber. (Available In 1 Lb. Box; 2 Lb. & 5 Lb. Bags.)
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Is A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. It's All Natural And 100% Whole Grains-plus, It's Low In Fat, High On Taste And Is A Natural Source Of Fiber. Available In 1-lb. Box And 2-lb. And 5-lb. Bags.

Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Supports A Healthy Heart* And A Well-balanced Diet. It Is Naturally Low In Fat And Has These Other Nutritional Benefits:

100% Whole Grains
Sodium Free
Cholesterol Free
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic
*Diets Low In Saturated Fats And Cholesterol May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.

• Which Uncle Ben's rice is your favourite? 🐱3 Answers
  • Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dub...14 Answers
  • I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesit...21 Answers
Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice
  • "This rice is super easy to make and tastes great, even if you don't know how to cook!" in 7 reviews
  • "Wonderful flavor for a side dish or to add to a meal and it cooks really fast so you don't have to worry about it being sticky. " in 6 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love eating whole grains and brown rice is one of my favorites. Uncle Ben's Brown Rice is one of the best I have tasted. It's fluffy, has a nutty taste and is a very satisfying side dish. The taste is exploding with flavor and is delicious alone or mixed into a main course. This brown rice is a very versatile product that I will be using in many recipes.
Maggie J.
One of the better brand of brown rice I have tried. I like this one as it is shorter grain rice and after it is cooked it does not get really heavy and stick like some other brands I have used. I think that does refer the the length of the rice but it is really good with a nice lightly nuttyish flavor. I think I will stick with this brand!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
My family is always trying to eat healthy and make better choices and I like this rice because it is healthy and taste good! I think the price is reasonable and I don't eat rice often but I like this when I do. It is easy to make and my family enjoys a healthy meal.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Uncle bens is a staple in my house from brown to wild rice. It's always flavored well and they have a variety. This brown rice is great, duh! Price point is great! You can get it ready to eat for the microwave or in a bag to make quick on the stove. So good!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
When I'm looking for that great taste of whole grain brown rice, I get uncle Ben's! This Is definitely a side dish I grew up on. To me, its good in taste and affordable. You can find this at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Trying to be a little more health so we decided on brown rice and it's great flavor and can't even tell the difference. The rice does take a little longer to cook but that's about it
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
It’s cheap, it tastes good and it cooks quickly. I don’t consider it the healthiest but it could be worse. I buy it when I need a quick side and it is easy to find.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
I love this brown rice, it's my favorite to serve under a saucy meal like teriyaki chicken or beef and broccoli. It's super fast and easy to make and very tasty.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend eats a ton of rice with dinner each night and it's so nice to be able to quickly prepare this for dinner instead of the traditional boiling method. It's so easy, I just put this in the microwave a couple of minutes before dinner is all ready and have an easy side ready to go!
Anastasiya A.
This rice cooks about 15 minutes faster than other brown rice. It is not at all sticky, it nicely separates, and is light and fluffy but still has texture. I used it alone and in a variety of recipes and was successful each time. It taste good just not as nutty or aromatic.
Bella L.
I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesitate to purchase this pre made. Does it have that weird prepackaged taste to it?
Nerea H.
Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dubious.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Does this ricestay hard or does it get soft? I have bought this kind of rice before and it turned out hard instead of soft and fluffy
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Is it firm like the original converted rice? Or is it mushy like it's overcooked?
Which Uncle Ben's rice is your favourite? 🐱