Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by marjolin r.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Parwany P.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Alina M.

BY UNCLE BEN'S #8 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Here’s A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. This Flavorful, 100% Whole Grain Rice Is Low In Fat, High On Taste, And A Natural Source Of Fiber. (Available In 1 Lb. Box; 2 Lb. & 5 Lb. Bags.)
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Is A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. It's All Natural And 100% Whole Grains-plus, It's Low In Fat, High On Taste And Is A Natural Source Of Fiber. Available In 1-lb. Box And 2-lb. And 5-lb. Bags.

Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Supports A Healthy Heart* And A Well-balanced Diet. It Is Naturally Low In Fat And Has These Other Nutritional Benefits:

100% Whole Grains
Sodium Free
Cholesterol Free
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic
*Diets Low In Saturated Fats And Cholesterol May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.

• Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dub...14 Answers
  • I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesit...21 Answers
  • Does this ricestay hard or does it get soft? I have bou...12 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This rice is super easy to make and tastes great, even if you don't know how to cook!" in 7 reviews
  • "Wonderful flavor for a side dish or to add to a meal and it cooks really fast so you don't have to worry about it being sticky. " in 6 reviews
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
My family is always trying to eat healthy and make better choices and I like this rice because it is healthy and taste good! I think the price is reasonable and I don't eat rice often but I like this when I do. It is easy to make and my family enjoys a healthy meal.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Trying to be a little more health so we decided on brown rice and it's great flavor and can't even tell the difference. The rice does take a little longer to cook but that's about it
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend eats a ton of rice with dinner each night and it's so nice to be able to quickly prepare this for dinner instead of the traditional boiling method. It's so easy, I just put this in the microwave a couple of minutes before dinner is all ready and have an easy side ready to go!
Samantha S.
I've always liked to have a few of these in my pantry at all times, because they allow me to make a quick, decently healthy meal when I don't feel like spending ages cooking. They taste good and heat up easily in the microwave - combine them with some veggies and a protein and you've got a good meal!
Krsna S.
really love this rice! I work days and go to class nights, so I have to put forth an effort to keep healthy, quick options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me at all times. This stuff stores well in my desk at work, and all I have to do is bring a package of frozen veggies and some soy sauce for a really fast and semi-healthy lunch or dinner.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
This is great when you're in a time crunch. It's more expensive than regular rice you can cook yourself, but when you have limited time and want a healthy meal these are great to keep on hand. All you have to do is cook some veggies to add in and you have a healthy stir fry.
Christina G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This rice is whole grain and has natural ingredients. Plus, it cooks up super fast. I love to cook at home from scratch but everyone has those nights when food needs to be on the table quickly. It's nice to have healthier options like this rice. It doesn't taste microwaved, but doesn't taste exactly like fresh rice. It's very good though, especially after a little seasoning.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love this kind of rice. The brand itself has a great taste and is very affordable. It is super easy and fast to prepare and they have a variety of different styles and flavors. I always find them at my grocery store. They go great alone as a side or with a meal!
Kirsen B.
So easy . If I was rating on taste alone, id give it like 2.5 stars, but this is a really convenient and healthy option for those on the go or in an office. If I'm in a real rush, ill make some of this with red beans, salsa, cheddar and capers. Its a healthy and delicious meal that literally takes 5 minutes from start to finish thanks to uncle bens ready rice.
Serena B.
Wise, VA
Absolutely love this stuff! being the college student that i am this rice along with the cooking directions help make life s a college student so much easier. taste just as good as rice cooked in a rice cooker and that says a lot considering I'm asian.
Bella L.
I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesitate to purchase this pre made. Does it have that weird prepackaged taste to it?
Nerea H.
Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dubious.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Does this ricestay hard or does it get soft? I have bought this kind of rice before and it turned out hard instead of soft and fluffy
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Is it firm like the original converted rice? Or is it mushy like it's overcooked?