Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Melissa S.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Johnetta M.Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by marjolin r.

BY UNCLE BEN'S #8 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Here’s A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. This Flavorful, 100% Whole Grain Rice Is Low In Fat, High On Taste, And A Natural Source Of Fiber. (Available In 1 Lb. Box; 2 Lb. & 5 Lb. Bags.)
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Is A Delicious Way To Support A Healthy Heart And A Well-balanced Diet. It's All Natural And 100% Whole Grains-plus, It's Low In Fat, High On Taste And Is A Natural Source Of Fiber. Available In 1-lb. Box And 2-lb. And 5-lb. Bags.

Uncle Ben’s® Whole Grain Brown Rice Supports A Healthy Heart* And A Well-balanced Diet. It Is Naturally Low In Fat And Has These Other Nutritional Benefits:

100% Whole Grains
Sodium Free
Cholesterol Free
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic
*Diets Low In Saturated Fats And Cholesterol May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.

• Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dub...14 Answers
  • I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesit...21 Answers
  • Does this ricestay hard or does it get soft? I have bou...12 Answers
Uncle Ben's Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice
  • "This rice is super easy to make and tastes great, even if you don't know how to cook!" in 7 reviews
  • "Wonderful flavor for a side dish or to add to a meal and it cooks really fast so you don't have to worry about it being sticky. " in 6 reviews
Anastasiya A.
This rice cooks about 15 minutes faster than other brown rice. It is not at all sticky, it nicely separates, and is light and fluffy but still has texture. I used it alone and in a variety of recipes and was successful each time. It taste good just not as nutty or aromatic.
Jasmine W.
I have started to eat this rice instead of white rice. With some fresh steamed vegetables and some grilled chicken, this would be the best meal. It was an adjustment to get used to the taste, but it was worth it. I only eat a little bit and I would be full.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Uncle Ben has saved the day in my home a few times over. If the thought of cooking rice intimidates you like it does many, then this is the place to start. Clear and easy directions lead to a perfect side every single time! And who can best how cheap it is?!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love eating whole grains and brown rice is one of my favorites. Uncle Ben's Brown Rice is one of the best I have tasted. It's fluffy, has a nutty taste and is a very satisfying side dish. The taste is exploding with flavor and is delicious alone or mixed into a main course. This brown rice is a very versatile product that I will be using in many recipes.
Maggie J.
One of the better brand of brown rice I have tried. I like this one as it is shorter grain rice and after it is cooked it does not get really heavy and stick like some other brands I have used. I think that does refer the the length of the rice but it is really good with a nice lightly nuttyish flavor. I think I will stick with this brand!
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I use this rice often. The taste is good and it does not get sticky when preparing it. It’s fairly quick and easy to make. I buy it at my local grocery store. I would recommend it to others and would purchase again in the future.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Perfect when my kiddo wants something to eat but I don’t have time to put on a pot of rice. I keep a few of these in my pantry at all times. I wish they weren’t as pricy, but it’s good quality.
Kelly B.
Jackson, MI
Good and healthy. It has nutty flavor of brown rice but without being woody. I love how easy it is to prepare. More time for chopping veggies! The serving sizes are perfect. No waste! Highly recommend!
Kei H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of brown rice me and my family currently use especially for our southern meals like with oxetails or steak and onions in my opinion this is the BEST brown rice to use
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
Brown rice and veggies are a go to in my house. I usually cook them in half water half chicken broth to give s little extra flavor. So easy to create yummy meals with simple ingredients.
Bella L.
I always make my own but sometimes i get lazy but i hesitate to purchase this pre made. Does it have that weird prepackaged taste to it?
Nerea H.
Is this good? I've been wanting to try, but I'm a bit dubious.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Does this ricestay hard or does it get soft? I have bought this kind of rice before and it turned out hard instead of soft and fluffy
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Is it firm like the original converted rice? Or is it mushy like it's overcooked?