GroceryFrozen FoodsUncle Ben'sPackaged Meals & SidesUncle Ben's
Uncle Ben's Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz Box

Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz. Box

by Uncle Ben's

A unique blend of wild rice, long grain rice, and 23 natural herbs and seasonings, this is sure to dress up your rice dishes and family meals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz. Box!
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz. Box uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: H-E-B
One of my favorite dives to use in our weekly meal preps! It’s amazing with some chicken and veggies! It’s very reasonably priced and great quality. The packaging is sturdy and you don’t have to worry about it falling apart and the instructions are very easy to follow. We will continue to purchase!
Kim M.
Lockport, NY
Thought I selected the quick cook packet so that’s what this review is for. It’s great for when I have to throw something together on a busy night. They’re conveniently packaged, I think you get 2 servings per packet. All you need is 90 seconds in a microwave and you have a delicious side. They’re very reasonably priced too
Andrea H.
Italy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my family’s favorite rice! I make it at least once a week! The flavor is so good and it’s a quick and easy side dish!
Annette B.
Goshen, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love uncle Ben’s rice I have been buying it for years one of my favorites is the long grain wild rice. It’s great and quick to fix with any meal and if you are a rice lover you will definitely love this one I would definitely recommend it.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,201 reviews
Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz. Box uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We buy these for my daughter because she loves them. She will usually just eat them by themselves. They do make a great side dish though and they are a lot easier to cook than just plain wild rice. The price is reasonable too. I am looking at the nutritional facts as I write this. They’re not great! There is 1,620 mg of sodium in a box. Yikes! There is 960 mg of potassium ( that might be ok). Other than those 2 , there isn’t much of a nutritional value to this at all. I would call it a filler. I doubt my daughter cares about that right now, but I do. I won’t be eating this myself. At my age(55) … I really need to pay attention to what I eat.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great juxtaposition of the consistency of the white rice to the long grain wild rice. The sauce compliments the taste of the rice. Just be careful to not simmer too long as you will burn the rice.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Good rice, easy to make, always a hit with the family. This is one of those side dishes that goes with a lot of meals and does come in some other flavors and styles. Will purchase again.
Christina D.
Biloxi, MS
This is great in no peek chicken! Such an easy delicious meal that can easily add veggies to! Really Amos up dinnertime
Margaret R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This rice is so delicious. The combination of the long grain and wild rice is so tasty. There is also such a good flavor in this mix. It’s so easy to prepare, and always turns out great. I do think it’s a little expensive, but worth it.
Allison D.
Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains, Long Grain & Wild Original Recipe, 6 Oz. Box uploaded by Allison D.
This rice tastes great! This is the perfect accompaniment to a chicken dinner! The rice tastes fresh and it is very flavorful!

Looking for your answer?