Add a Photo

By UNCLE BEN'S
#1 in Rice

NEW FLAVORED GRAINS

What’s for dinner tonight? The same old recipe prepared the same old way? What if there was an easy solution to freshen up your family favorite meals with some exciting new flavors?

Now there is! Introducing UNCLE BEN’S® Flavored Grains. These unique mixes of sophisticated grains make it easy to change up your dinner routine, whether you use them as a side dish or in your family’s favorite recipes. Uncle Ben’s® is proud to bring you new varieties your family will love!

• UNCLE BEN’S® Basmati Medley Savory Herb is a flavorful blend of basmati rice, orzo, and wild rice
  • UNCLE BEN’S® Brown Rice & Quinoa Roasted Red Pepper features the healthy goodness of brown rice and two types of whole grain quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® 5 Grain Medley Quinoa Pilaf features a flavorful blend of brown rice, whole grain red rice, couscous, and two varieties of quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice Medley Roasted Garlic & Herb features the healthy goodness of brown rice and the savory taste of roasted garlic.

Try them today!

Photo (1)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR

Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Kim W.
Kim W.

This box is perfect for a family of four , everybody loves these as a side dish in my family. The rice doesn't get mushy and if you follow the directions on the box it will come out perfect every time.
Kameko H.
Kameko H.

Uncle Bens rice was a staple growing up in my family. I love the natural flavor, but I enjoy the flavored grains as well. It always makes a filling addition to any family meal.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA

This is a staple in our home, whenever we have rice it has to be Uncle Ben's. We love the variety of flavors, very easy to make, and affordable.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Watertown , NY

I love uncle bens rice. Quick easy rice. My favorite one is the chicken flavor! I add it to soups and the chicken flavor mixes so well in it.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC

I absolutely LOVE rice -- but I did NOT like this. I tried a few different varieties and neither I nor my kids really liked it.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

I don't have recent pic but i buy it every few weeks great texture and top notch taste
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, Ontario

I've gotten this as a sample from another website and it's absolutely delicious. I have purchased it after this. The only downfall is the price. It's more expensive than conventional rice.
Erin O.
Erin O.

Super easy to prepare! No more 20 minutes to cook! Thank you for simple easy bags to pop in the mic! I choose the chicken flavored brown rice. It went pretty well with my family. Brown rice always has a weird texture, but the flavor did improve it!
shannon m.
shannon m.

I received this product free in my voxbox from influenster. I really do not like to eat rice so this is really not a fair review. This product still did not change my mind, I still do not like eating rice.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

Do you have to sauté these first like rice a roni?
Kristy c.
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx

How long does it take to cook?
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lemoore, Ca

Will you be making other flavors soon?
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Bethlehem, PA

How well could this stand up to rice made in the rice cooker?

Join Now