BY UNCLE BEN'S #1 in Rice

NEW FLAVORED GRAINS

What’s for dinner tonight? The same old recipe prepared the same old way? What if there was an easy solution to freshen up your family favorite meals with some exciting new flavors?

Now there is! Introducing UNCLE BEN’S® Flavored Grains. These unique mixes of sophisticated grains make it easy to change up your dinner routine, whether you use them as a side dish or in your family’s favorite recipes. Uncle Ben’s® is proud to bring you new varieties your family will love!

• UNCLE BEN’S® Basmati Medley Savory Herb is a flavorful blend of basmati rice, orzo, and wild rice
  • UNCLE BEN’S® Brown Rice & Quinoa Roasted Red Pepper features the healthy goodness of brown rice and two types of whole grain quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® 5 Grain Medley Quinoa Pilaf features a flavorful blend of brown rice, whole grain red rice, couscous, and two varieties of quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice Medley Roasted Garlic & Herb features the healthy goodness of brown rice and the savory taste of roasted garlic.

Try them today!

Uncle Ben's® Flavored Grains
  • "love uncle bens rice.its easy and goes with almost anything..my kids love the garlic and herb rice.thats a family fav in my house." in 11 reviews
  • "UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice Medley Roasted Garlic & Herb is my favorite of all the new flavors, but for the price i feel that it is a let down. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am a busy mother but I love to cook so during the week I need good healthy things that are quick and easy and taste good." in 4 reviews
  • "It's a perfect side dish for dinner or even a snack or light lunch." in 3 reviews
  • "I got a coupon to try this for free and honestly if I hadn't had it for free I wouldn't have got it bc I never was a fan of uncle bens but I must say I was surprised and though it had some great flavor and it was super easy to make!" in 3 reviews
Kameko H.
Uncle Bens rice was a staple growing up in my family. I love the natural flavor, but I enjoy the flavored grains as well. It always makes a filling addition to any family meal.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
This is a staple in our home, whenever we have rice it has to be Uncle Ben's. We love the variety of flavors, very easy to make, and affordable.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I love uncle bens rice. Quick easy rice. My favorite one is the chicken flavor! I add it to soups and the chicken flavor mixes so well in it.
Crystal G.
This is a regular side dish in our household. I've tried other wild rice and it just doesn't compare - we all prefer the seasoning of Uncle Ben's. Instead of water, I prepare this with chicken broth and everyone always raves about it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love uncle bens rice and so do my kids! The flavor is so real and natural. It tastes so so good! There are no flavor packets that you need to add to it. It just comes already flavored and ready to cook. It cooks fast, 10 min and you and your family can eat the beat rice out there! It really adds to every meal and keeps your family happy. There are many flavors and options. No body will be unhappy with this rice. I highly recommend this product!!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
This is perfect to eat the healthy nutrition as well it's very affordable and delicious yes healthy food can be delicious shocker! It's great taste and quality compared to others satisfied ofcourse I
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
i love this rice its easy to use and it taste great chicken is my fav i like to eat it with beans and soup i get this at walmart its healthy and its affrodable i repeat use this al lthe thime
NANCY P.
Hamden, CT
These Uncle Ben rice dishes are delicious. The rice cooks exactly as rice should. Each individual grain is perfect in shape, size and texture. They are super easy to make and the result is perfect every time. There is no inconsistency with these rice dishes, they always come out the same. The choices are loaded with flavor and the newer quinoa dishes are so healthy and full of all things good for the body. My family loves every one. The only reason I gave it a four star instead of five is because of cost. There are so many store brand or generic choices now and some of them are half the price of Uncle Bens. Although they may not be as good, it's hard to ignore the difference in price.
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Omg these are serious life savers . I'm a single mom so having to cook every night is tough but having these are great. They cut my cooking time by so much and all their flavors are great! I have these in my cupboard at all times .
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Do you have to sauté these first like rice a roni?
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx
How long does it take to cook?
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Will you be making other flavors soon?
Toni R.
Are these easy to use? Is it like the minute one? Trying to find something yummy to sub white rice with
Shelby R.
Bethlehem, PA
How well could this stand up to rice made in the rice cooker?