Add a Photo

By UNCLE BEN'S
#1 in Rice

NEW FLAVORED GRAINS

What’s for dinner tonight? The same old recipe prepared the same old way? What if there was an easy solution to freshen up your family favorite meals with some exciting new flavors?

Now there is! Introducing UNCLE BEN’S® Flavored Grains. These unique mixes of sophisticated grains make it easy to change up your dinner routine, whether you use them as a side dish or in your family’s favorite recipes. Uncle Ben’s® is proud to bring you new varieties your family will love!

• UNCLE BEN’S® Basmati Medley Savory Herb is a flavorful blend of basmati rice, orzo, and wild rice
  • UNCLE BEN’S® Brown Rice & Quinoa Roasted Red Pepper features the healthy goodness of brown rice and two types of whole grain quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® 5 Grain Medley Quinoa Pilaf features a flavorful blend of brown rice, whole grain red rice, couscous, and two varieties of quinoa.
  • UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice Medley Roasted Garlic & Herb features the healthy goodness of brown rice and the savory taste of roasted garlic.

Try them today!

Photo (1)
Kameko H.
Kameko H.
Uncle Bens rice was a staple growing up in my family. I love the natural flavor, but I enjoy the flavored grains as well. It always makes a filling addition to any family meal.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Taunton, Massachusetts
This is a staple in our home, whenever we have rice it has to be Uncle Ben's. We love the variety of flavors, very easy to make, and affordable.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
I love uncle bens rice. Quick easy rice. My favorite one is the chicken flavor! I add it to soups and the chicken flavor mixes so well in it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love uncle bens rice and so do my kids! The flavor is so real and natural. It tastes so so good! There are no flavor packets that you need to add to it. It just comes already flavored and ready to cook. It cooks fast, 10 min and you and your family can eat the beat rice out there! It really adds to every meal and keeps your family happy. There are many flavors and options. No body will be unhappy with this rice. I highly recommend this product!!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
This is perfect to eat the healthy nutrition as well it's very affordable and delicious yes healthy food can be delicious shocker! It's great taste and quality compared to others satisfied ofcourse I
Amber H.
Amber H.
Little Rock , AR
The best rice ever!!! I have a hard time finding the original boxes and not the microwavable bags. The mushroom recipe is my absolute favorite.
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
Love it!!!!!!!!! Uncle Ben's rice products provide a healthy and nutritious variety of white, brown, long grain, and wild rice meals that my family just love.
Kim W.
Kim W.
This box is perfect for a family of four , everybody loves these as a side dish in my family. The rice doesn't get mushy and if you follow the directions on the box it will come out perfect every time.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely LOVE rice -- but I did NOT like this. I tried a few different varieties and neither I nor my kids really liked it.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Do you have to sauté these first like rice a roni?
Kristy c.
Kristy c.
Missouri city , Tx
How long does it take to cook?
Toni R.
Toni R.
Are these easy to use? Is it like the minute one? Trying to find something yummy to sub white rice with
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lemoore, Ca
Will you be making other flavors soon?
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Bethlehem, PA
How well could this stand up to rice made in the rice cooker?