BY UNCLE BEN'S #2 in Packaged Meals & Sides

New Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions begin with our highest quality rice combined with mouthwatering natural flavors that are steamed into every grain. These flavors release a wonderful savory aroma that fills your kitchen and makes your favorite dish delicious.

Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions cook in just 10 minutes and can be purchased in a convenient, re-sealable stand-up pouch to ensure freshness.

Buy on Walmart
    Amber S.
    Topeka, KS
    As a single mom I love healthy meals that are easy to prepare for my 3yr old son and myself. I love how well the rice compliments so many meals. I can make the rice bake chicken and steak with veggies and make a great chicken and rice or stir fry or fried rice. I love making rice the main ingredient instead of just a side and it's so easy to be creative with what you have in your kitchen to compliment the dish. The rice is simple to make and easily mess up free for new cooks if you follow the well written directions. I have a rice cooker and in 10 minutes it's fluffy perfect as Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions is a #musthave on your kitchen. I was thankful to try Chicken & herb flavored and 8 servings bag 1/2 cup per person, and we made 3 meals with one bag. I used the recipe for Chicken and Herb Spring Medley one skillet meal I saw on the back of bag and it turned out amazing and my favorite new quick meal. I highly recommend and have been using Uncle Ben's Rice in our family with my parents cooking for me for over 30yrs!
    Annaliese L.
    Chesterfield, NJ
    Let me start off by saying that the packaging and idea of "Flavor Infusions" for Uncle Ben's was a great idea, the flavor on the other hand was not.  I am huge side dish fan with almost everything that I eat. Rice happens to be my go to side each night or something similar.  If I saw this product at the store, I would most likely be interested just because it looks satisfying.  The prep for the rice was super easy and simple for anyone who cooks.  Unfortunately, I found the flavor to be too strong and too salty for my liking.  Looking at the ingredients and added flavors, I felt that it was something I would not enjoy trying again! Thanks influencer, I have the opportunity to try this product out for free & I am glad I did!
    Addie T.
    Dallas, GA
    I've never had Uncle Ben's rice before but from now on I will definitely be purchasing this product. This rice was flavored "Chicken and Herb" and it was delicious. Its awesome how it is already is flavored- there's no flavor packets to add to it! The taste itself is definitely there but not overpowering. Even after adding water the flavor is still infused in the rice. I steamed the rice in my steamer and paired it with some baked montreal chicken topped with green onions and a side of green beans. Meal prepping earlier this week was a success, and I never got tired of my meals because Uncle Ben's rice was absolutely to-die for. Did I mention it's only 150 calories per serving (1/4 cup dry)? Gotta love it! My average prep time was about 2 minutes, and even days later the taste was still in the rice. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. I received this product complimentary to sample from Influenster.
    Tara L.
    Influenster sent me a bag of the Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb Flavored Infused Dry Rice for free to try out and review.  My first thought was yummy delicious chicken & herb flavor they know the way to my heart, "ha ha". I love delicious rice that has a bit of flavor to the mix, and I love adding it to dishes once in a while because rice does fill me up. The package is thick and full and I like the quality of that. You can reuse bag too if you don't finish the rest but my family loves to eat especially my husband so it will get used up. I had my chicken & herb rice with a burrito bowl. I just added some rotisserie chicken plain because the rice had all the flavor and it was delicious! It also doesn't take that long to cook which is a plus for me. Overall, I think Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions rice is excellent and I will certainly be repurchasing this flavor as well as try the additional flavors offered.
    Jocelyn M.
    Oceanside, CA
    I personally did not like this rice. It can be for many reasons but mine in particular was because of the seasoning in the rice. It smelt great and was easy too cook, but I'm old fashioned and like to cook things from scratch and typically do not like to make minute rice or something as pre packaged as this one. I cooked it and it was easy but did not end up eating much of it. It was just not for me but I'm an extremely picky eater so thats something to keep in mind!
    olanike i.
    New Haven, CT
    This rice is the best! The cooking process is super fast, there is no need to add salt or any other condiments. I only added mixed vegetables and it was amazingly delicious. My mother in law couldn't resist the aroma, she came out of her room to see what ingredients I was using that smell so good. She was amazed to find out that I just poured rice into water. Lol .. Trust me this will be worth every dollar spent on it.
    I got Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb for free in exchange for my honest review. Cartwheel by TargetTarget
    Elisette B.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    This product is so delicious I really enjoyed using it on a couple of the dinner dishes I made for me and my family! Would I recommend it yes I will because the taste is exactly like it does at PF Chang’s! If you love a spice and sweetness in your food this is the sauce to use!! P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ
    Meredith H.
    Atlanta, GA
    Delicious!  Easy to prepare and cooks very quick.  I decided to add some lemon pepper chicken and sauteed asparagus to the mix and make a bowl out of it.   My husband thoroughly enjoyed it and even asked for seconds.  My only issue was the amount of sodium, but you will have that problem with any prepackaged, flavored rice!
    Haley G.
    Pottstown, PA
    Being a vegetarian I didn't indulge in this but I did give it to my family who said that it was really good. They definitely loved it as an addition to our dinner that night. My mom went to even adding it to more dinners as a side. Aside from being a vegetarian I do really like Uncle Ben's products and will continue to purchase from them.
    Deja L.
    Suffolk, VA
    Very very good didn’t have too use no extra seasons or anything just added grilled chicken and it was a meal my family of course tried some and fell inlove so for now on around the house we only buy uncle bens rice we buy this one very often though even my 3 year old nephew loves it that says a lot cause kids hate stuff like this lol
    rebekkka g.
    What's your favorite way to eat it?
    Emilee R.
    Joshua Tree, CA
    Natalie O.
    Birmingham, AL
    What other varieties of this product are your favorite?