BY UNCLE BEN'S #17 in Packaged Meals & Sides

New Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions begin with our highest quality rice combined with mouthwatering natural flavors that are steamed into every grain. These flavors release a wonderful savory aroma that fills your kitchen and makes your favorite dish delicious.

Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions cook in just 10 minutes and can be purchased in a convenient, re-sealable stand-up pouch to ensure freshness.

• Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb did anyone t...5 Answers
    • What's your favorite way to eat it?8 Answers
    • What other varieties of this product are your favorite?12 Answers
    Amber S.
    Topeka, KS
    As a single mom I love healthy meals that are easy to prepare for my 3yr old son and myself. I love how well the rice compliments so many meals. I can make the rice bake chicken and steak with veggies and make a great chicken and rice or stir fry or fried rice. I love making rice the main ingredient instead of just a side and it's so easy to be creative with what you have in your kitchen to compliment the dish. The rice is simple to make and easily mess up free for new cooks if you follow the well written directions. I have a rice cooker and in 10 minutes it's fluffy perfect as Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions is a #musthave on your kitchen. I was thankful to try Chicken & herb flavored and 8 servings bag 1/2 cup per person, and we made 3 meals with one bag. I used the recipe for Chicken and Herb Spring Medley one skillet meal I saw on the back of bag and it turned out amazing and my favorite new quick meal. I highly recommend and have been using Uncle Ben's Rice in our family with my parents cooking for me for over 30yrs!
    Yesung S.
    Wilbraham, MA
    As a college student who's on the go (medical school) there's a lot of times where I don't have time to actually take the time to make a meal, typically retreating to cup ramen or takeout. After getting this product sent to me to review from Influenster I can support the fact that it's very easy to make and taste really good. I have a sensitive stomach so usually spices (overly spicing things) makes me really nauseous, but I found this fairly light and it was easy to make. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for something to make quick and on the go.
    Tara L.
    Marlton, NJ
    Influenster sent me a bag of the Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb Flavored Infused Dry Rice for free to try out and review.  My first thought was yummy delicious chicken & herb flavor they know the way to my heart, "ha ha". I love delicious rice that has a bit of flavor to the mix, and I love adding it to dishes once in a while because rice does fill me up. The package is thick and full and I like the quality of that. You can reuse bag too if you don't finish the rest but my family loves to eat especially my husband so it will get used up. I had my chicken & herb rice with a burrito bowl. I just added some rotisserie chicken plain because the rice had all the flavor and it was delicious! It also doesn't take that long to cook which is a plus for me. Overall, I think Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions rice is excellent and I will certainly be repurchasing this flavor as well as try the additional flavors offered.
    Josephine A.
    Jamaica Plain, MA
    I actually REALLY loved it! The flavor was wonderful. I was a little skeptical being that I’m used to adding flavor myself using broth or what have you, but he flavor being INFUSED, was a great touch! Made for a very flavorful, fluffy rice! Because that was flavored, I paired it with sautéed asparagus & mashed potatoes. Super yummy !
    Deja E.
    Wakefield, VA
    Very very good didn’t have too use no extra seasons or anything just added grilled chicken and it was a meal my family of course tried some and fell inlove so for now on around the house we only buy uncle bens rice we buy this one very often though even my 3 year old nephew loves it that says a lot cause kids hate stuff like this lol
    Annaliese L.
    Chesterfield, NJ
    Let me start off by saying that the packaging and idea of "Flavor Infusions" for Uncle Ben's was a great idea, the flavor on the other hand was not.  I am huge side dish fan with almost everything that I eat. Rice happens to be my go to side each night or something similar.  If I saw this product at the store, I would most likely be interested just because it looks satisfying.  The prep for the rice was super easy and simple for anyone who cooks.  Unfortunately, I found the flavor to be too strong and too salty for my liking.  Looking at the ingredients and added flavors, I felt that it was something I would not enjoy trying again! Thanks influencer, I have the opportunity to try this product out for free & I am glad I did!
    Jacquelyn K.
    "Influenster sent me a bag of the Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb Flavored Infused Dry Rice for free to try out and review. I first must mention that I am a fan of delicious rice, so it has to be pretty good to to rank high up. This rice has ranked in my top 5! First of all the packaging is wonderful. You can scoop out just the amount of rice that you want and then you can reseal the package. Instructions, Nutrition Facts, and a recipe are listed conveniently on the back. It was also great because I made it the night before to make my boyfriend and I lunch the next day and it didn’t dry out or get hard.
    Taeler S.
    Vancouver , WA
    I don’t usually like rice but I did enjoy this one. Compared to others, this one was easy to make and had great flavor. I paired this with baked chicken breast and corn with noodles. I would recommend this to anyone who likes rice because it has such a great taste and it’s so simple to make for anyone!
    Brandie Y.
    Silt, CO
    Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Rice not only tastes good, it's super easy to prepare. I paired my sample package with parmesan crusted pork chops, and they complimented each other very well. Because it is so simple to prepare, my 4 year old daughter helped me add the rice ingredients (water + butter) to the pan, and stir it up before I cooked it. We are a small family of 3. The quantity included in package is enough for me to get two uses out of it, which makes me very happy. The only regret I have, is that we live in a small town, and the retailers here aren't carrying this product as of yet.
    Husna B.
    Briarwood, NY
    I unfortunately could not eat the product, so i gave it to my friend, she loved it! Said it had great flavor and cooked well, instructions were clear and it was basically fool proof. She cooked for 4 people with it and definitely recommends it !Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb
    Natalie O.
    Jackson, MS
    What other varieties of this product are your favorite?
    rebekkka g.
    What's your favorite way to eat it?
    Emilee R.
    Joshua Tree, CA
    Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb did anyone try cooking in a slow cooker?

back