Uncle Ben's Boil-in-Bag Enriched Long Grain Rice uploaded by rose F.Uncle Ben's Boil-in-Bag Enriched Long Grain Rice uploaded by Dana R.Uncle Ben's Boil-in-Bag Enriched Long Grain Rice uploaded by Lucy P.

BY UNCLE BEN'S

Get Fluffy, Perfect Rice In 10 Minutes Flat! Our Boil-in-bag Rice Not Only Tastes Better Than Other Leading Boil-in-bag Brands, But Our Pre-measured Bags Mean Quick, Easy Cooking With Minimal Cleanup And Portion Control As Well. (Available In 15.8 Oz. Box.)
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
Uncle Ben’s® Boil-in-bag Long Grain Rice Supports A Healthy Heart* And A Well-balanced Diet. It Is Enriched With Vitamins And Iron And Is Naturally Low In Fat. Plus, It Has These Other Nutritional Benefits:

Sodium Free
Excellent Source Of Folic Acid
Cholesterol Free
0 G Trans Fats & No Saturated Fat
Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic
*Diets Low In Saturated Fats And Cholesterol May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.

Cooking Instructions
Stove Top
In A 2-qt. Saucepan, Submerge One Unopened Bag Of Rice In 4 Cups Of Boiling Water (Double The Amount Of Water For Two Bags).
Boil Uncovered For 10-12 Minutes.  Remove Bag From Water And Drain.
Cut Open Bag And Pour Contents Into A Serving Dish. Add 1 Tsp. Butter (Optional).  Fluff With Fork And Serve.
Alternate Cook Method:
*For Best Results, Use Stove Top Cooking Method.*

Microwave
In A 2-qt.Microwave-safe Glass Bowl, Submerge One Unopened Bag Of Rice In 3 Cups Of Boiling Water.
Cover Tightly With Microwave-safe Lid Or Plastic Wrap And Cook On High 12-15 Minutes. Remove Bag From Water And Drain.
Cut Open Bag And Pour Contents Into A Serving Dish. Add 1 Tsp. Butter (Optional). Fluff With Fork And Serve.
*Caution – Be Careful When Removing Cover. Product Will Be Hot.*

Microwave Ovens Vary. Cooking Times Are Approximate. Adjust Cooking Time As Needed.

For Best Results
For Firmer Rice, Use Less Water And Reduce Cooking Time.
For Softer Rice, Use More Water And Increase Cooking Time.

Jayme H.
As a twenty-something post grad, my cooking skills need some improvement. Boil-in-bag rice has been such a god send for me! Its easy to make and has minimal mess. The texture and flavor is a bit off but as someone who struggles with burning/over cooking normal rice I'd recommend this product to those of us who are less talented in the kitchen.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
I love Uncle Beans Rice. I find it to be one of the easiest rice to cook and It only takes 10 minutes to make. The boil-in-bag is great for those who don't like to measure it out. 1 bag is great for two people and if you are serving more than two people I would recommend 2 bags.
Alix G.
I hate this. Hate is a strong word but there is no flavor and it just tastes so Boring and plane and the texture is so weird it also so hard to tell sometimes if you've cooked it right or not. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and I have making it.
Hannah H.
AUBURN, WA
This is my go to rice. I am natorious for over cooking or mushing rice. Now I stick with this and it always turns out perfect. Plus my picky kiddo will eat it too!
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
Uncle Ben's Boil-In-Bag Enriched Long Grain Rice is one of the best rice's that are really easy to cook and turns out every time. It taste so great no matter what meal you have it with, it's even good by itself.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
This rice is so easy to cook and it is a very good. Everyone in my home loves rice and we all love Uncle's Bens rice. I would love to try other flavors of rice.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I can not believe no one did a review for this product. I must say I love Uncle Ben's products. This rice is easy to prepare of course. Also, it taste good.
Rhonda R.
Definitely my go to rice!!!!i love the brand in that it's in bags!!!!great for a side dish or stuffed peppers or cabbage!!! No mess!!ight/fluffy&tasty....
Sheba J.
I like it because its already portioned for me , so i don't over eat , but it is a good amount of rice in it. I usually get the brown rice to be healthier.
Alicia B.
Nice portion sizes especially for cooking for only 1-2 people. Great tasting and simple to make. Hardest part is waiting for it to cool before digging in!

Walmart