BY UNCLE BEN'S

This Rice Gives You A Delicious Nutty Flavor And A Taste Of India In Just 90 Seconds. The Long Grain And Fine Texture Are Reminiscent Of Classic Aromatic Rice — Only Faster And Easier To Make. The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
The Rice That’s Always Ready To Enjoy. Uncle Ben’s® Ready Rice® Basmati Gives You Delicious Nutty Flavor With A Taste Of India In Just 90 Seconds. This Long-grain Rice With A Fine Texture Is Reminiscent Of Classic, Aromatic Rice, Only Faster And Easier To Make. Plus The Microwaveable Pouch Eliminates Prep And Cleanup. Uncle Ben’s® "P​erfect Every Time"®.

Supports A Healthy Heart*
Enriched With Vitamins & Iron
Excellent Source Of Folic Acid
0 G Trans Fat & No Saturated Fat†
No Preservatives
*Diets Low In Fat, Saturated Fat And Cholesterol May Help Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease And Certain Cancers.

†adds A Trivial Amount Of Saturated Fat.

Cooking Instructions
Squeeze Pouch To Separate Rice.
Tear 2 Inches To Vent.
Heat On High For 90 Seconds.
Cooking Time For 2 Pouches = 2 ½ Minutes. Microwave Times May Vary. Take Care When Handling And Opening The Hot Pouch. Refrigerate Unused Portion.
In The Skillet
Gently Squeeze The Sides Of The Pouch To Break Apart The Rice, And Pour Contents Into A Skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. Of Water And Heat.
Stir Rice Occasionally Until Heated Thoroughly.
Serve Immediately.

Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
When suppressed for time, this comes in handy to have a complete meal. Sometimes there isn't enough time to cook rice. This helps to complete a meal without hassle
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great pouches easy to cook especially for people like myself who burn water. I love these easy to make 90 second meals. In a rush -last minute- these are perfect and well priced no more second guessing water measurements and waiting
Perfect delicious rice every time
April W.
Urbandale
This is my favorite side dish of rice! I’d never even heard of it so decided to give it a try! LOVE IT! It has such a soft texture & light taste! So good!!!!!! I typically buy it at Target/Walmart.
Jaren  P.
Charlotte , NC
I usually always make my rice fresh, but sometimes when I already have a protein or some leftovers ready to go, these pouches are so easy. Priced fairly and all you have to do is heat and eat.
Shannon H.
Columbus , OH
Quick and easy and strait to the point. If I have had a long day, the last thing I want to do is spend a bunch of time in the kitchen. These rice pouches are super convenient for a busy day.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I was not a huge fan of this. I got it because of the convenience of product. Bit I think I will stick to boiling rice for 20 minutes. The rice was sticky and tasted like preservatives.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Basmati, the dream of all dreams. Definitely my favorite rice, though I've been scared to cook it myself so finding this product was amazing. I've eaten it plain, with curry, with vegetables and with egg in the morning. Very tasty, nice texture.
Julia B.
Orange Park, FL
This is great for a si fle or couple when cooking. Certain dishes require a specific type of rice and it's much more convenient than storing a bunch of different types you only use occasionally. Heat and eat works well too
Alicia B.
Basmati is my new favorite rice! It's got a unique texture - almost like angel hair pasta. Greaf taste and super easy. It's ready in less than 2 minutes? Can't beat that!
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
This is such a great product and is so easy to make. I buy this all the time as it is the perfect compliment for any dish. I would recommend this to anyone.

Walmart