BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #45 in PlayStation Games

• Is this a good game? How easy is it? Is it hard?4 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
MacKenzie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Adventure, murder, mystery, more adventure, death defying leaps and bounds, and MORE adventure. This game is perhaps my favorite PS4 game out right now. The storyline gives you everything you could want from a fantastic movie and the the game play is engaging for all levels - new and advanced. I recommend this series and this game specifically to all my friends looking for a wonderful game to play alone or with friends.
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
Review for: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Playstation 4 more...
All three of these games will keep you at the edge of your seat. They lead up to the most recent uncharted 4. This collection is three great games for the price of one, you can't beat that!
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
Uncharted is far and away one of the best video game franchises out there. You play as Nathan Drake, a modern Indiana Jones. It is funny, mysterious, and thrilling. If you enjoy adventure and charm, this is a great game to pick up.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Uncharted series and I can't get enough of it. I love hearing about it and whenever a remastered comes our or a new game I have to play it. This bundle gives me all the goodies in one sleek package that I can't help but love.

Nathan Drake is the more jagged edge Indiana Jones minus the professor accolades. He goes around the world finding lost treasure, getting attacked and killing  A LOT of people. You find yourself getting stuck in situations that you can't get out of for a while and you find yourself getting mad until you have to look it up.

The graphics are dated but with this bundle it makes them so much better and more enjoyable. Of course it doesn't go without it's glitches like any other game. you find yourself stuck or your gun doesn't shoot, or perhaps they shot you through a wall. It happens and you die... a lot. But it's still so much fun.

If you aren't new to Uncharted then I suggest getting this right away but if you are new then perhaps rent it and get a feel of it, like any other game test it before you buy it.
Crystal G.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Review for: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Playstation 4 more...
If you're into adventure games with lots of great action then get this game. This collection has a lot to offer and playing the story is something you will never forget. I highly recommend getting this game you won't regret it!! (:
Jason N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Playstation 4 more...
I purchased this for $20 on Amazon. It was the same price as 1 month of PS Now so figured I could get all 3 games and cancel my subscription.

Original storyline and characters. Funny and entertaining. My only compliant is that it can sometimes feel too linear.
Sarah R.
Review for: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Playstation 4 more...
Love this game the store line and scene are to die for
I love how the story keeps you at the edge of your seat. Sometimes playing you can't help but stop and look at how amazing it looks. I recommend this to all my friends
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love this game. The puzzles and journey is awesome keeps me entertained and hooked. Graphics are sharpened as well I had the PS3 version and noticed a difference with the PS4. Much better.
Chelsea C.
Review for: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Playstation 4 more...
The uncharted series is probably one of the best if not the best video game series out there. It has an amazing story that keeps you completely mesmerized the entire time unable to put the controller down. The games stories are usually pretty lengthy and have a great amount of content even though you'll find yourself finishing the game too soon because you'll never want it to end. This collectors edition is amazing because it comes with the first three uncharted games giving you the opportunity to really fall in love with the series. The game has so many great qualities including a detailed and interesting story, action, shooting, puzzles, and even multiplayer. Naughty dog has really become the game developers that don't disappoint making every game they come out with pure gold. If you haven't played this game trust me when I say you're missing out it has something for everyone and you'll find yourself just as heart broken as everyone else that the series is coming to an end.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this game if you love treasure hunting/ adventure kinda games with action. This is hands down my favorite ps4 game collection thus far. It has Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 in one package. You can get it for only like $20 at Wal-Mart though, so I would go there.
I think I want this game in my collection, but I want to ask, what are your thoughts on this game? I've heard several, but I thought I'd ask here, as well.
Adriana Z.
Covina, CA
Is this a good game? How easy is it? Is it hard?
Sarah M.
Villa Rica, GA
Would this be okay picking up to play if I have not played others in the series?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Is this any good? And how much comes in a collection
Maile W.
Is this game really good enough to be bundled with every ps4 this season or is it so mediocre that's why it is bundled?