BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Finally, the latest installment of the Uncharted franchise is here. Re-acquaint yourself with Nathan Drake, who despite being retired, is forced to re-enter and join the dangerous world of thieves in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. With the stakes much higher, Drake sets off on an international journey, trekking around the globe in order to uncover a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Nathan Drake's greatest, most intense adventure yet will challenge his physical threshold and willpower and determine what he's willing to give up to save his loved ones. Experience Uncharted 4 with this Libertalia Collector's Edition, which features a 12" premium Drake statue, collectible Steelbook case, 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse, Naughty Dog and Pirate Sigil sticker sheet and multiplayer content. Do you have the skills and cunning to make it as a master thief or will Uncharted 4 be A Thief's End?

Hali B.
The entire Uncharted series has been an absolute favorite of mine! From the very beginning, I've been with Nathan Drake, and this collectors edition was no different. I have been so excited ever since the release of the trailers, and Uncharted 4 D definitely didn't disappoint. Puzzles, Adventures, Treasure, and more await you in this game, and you will have to pull yourself away to do anything else once you start! A beautifully done game, with awesome graphics, and an even better story! 5 stars all the way
Sofia R.
The Uncharted Collection is worth adding to your gaming family... The first one had me hooked, I just got this fourth one collectors edition yesterday and I am so happy about it. The story keeps me engaged, the graphics on the Ps4 are so surreal.. It's like a movie. This game has not dissappointed me it kept getting better and better, great puzzles and missions. It's awesome for anybody! I strongly recommend it! Believe me you won't want to stop playing 😊
Sarah F.
Lakeside
I've played all of Naughty Dog's games, with my favorite being the Uncharted Series. This game seamlessly transitions from games to cut scenes so beautifully, you almost forget you're not watching a movie!

Uncharted 4 is AMAZING! The box was bigger than I was expecting, the statue was cool, felt a bit cheap, but looks amazing on my desk with my other collectibles! The art book was awesome! I love concept art!
KM S.
OH MY GOSH! I love this game! I was so excited when I found out that there will be an Uncharted 4, and this did not disappoint. I love stories, and the story written for uncharted 4 has got to be one of the best. I have not finish the game, yet, but I will continue to play it till the very end.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
I love the uncharted series. Drake the rapper and the character are my favorites. love the story line and would recommend this game to everyone. Of course over the age of 18.
I LOVE THIS GAME AND IS SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN!! I PLAY THIS ALL THE TIME ON MY PS4 AND ENJOY IT ALL THE TOME!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND ITS VERY AMAZING!
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
This was a pretty good game I liked the concept of it and the graphics are very good I would defiantly recommend
Samantha D.
Great game play, great story. The graphics and realism in this game is awesome!
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim