UNCAGED ERGONOMICS WorkEZ Executive Laptop Stand, Black

by UNCAGED ERGONOMICS

WorkEZ Executive Laptop Stand: Large, ergonomic aluminum stand for laptops, tablets, monitors and documents Cools laptops naturally by dissipating heat Stop hunching with this versatile stand with height and angle adjustments Allows for comfortable computing nearly anywhere Appropriately sized for 15" laptop with mouse Color: Black

Can anyone tell me if this works and where to buy. Debating on getting one for myself.
Start your review of UNCAGED ERGONOMICS WorkEZ Executive Laptop Stand, Black!
How would you rate this product?
I currently own this ergo stand and it is amazing. I purchased it for about $80 bucks and it is definitely worth it. i use it while standing up and its on my desk. its also great for working while lying in bed. Its definitely worth the price and its pretty durable.
C'est super, je l'aime totalement et pour l'utilisation plus facile ... je le recommanderais ... i love this product
mumbai, maharashtra
Its great i completetly love it and ot makes usage way more easier..i would recommend it..