by Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Ask a Question
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I just placed a hold for this book at my library. I like nonfiction books, but I'm not usually a war story reader (my husband can win an award for that category) - do you think I'd like it?
Emma L.
Emma L.
Nov. 20, 2014, 11:01 p.m.
There is so much more to this book than the war aspect. I'm not a fan of non fiction normally but I fell in love with this story and the book is so well written it's hard not to love.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Jan. 11, 2014, 10:29 p.m.
I'm not much for war stories either, but I LOVED this book. It's a compelling story and beautifully written, and I think it appeals on multiple levels. It totally changed my perspective on trials. Seriously such an amazing story (and I'm usually not one to be won over by something being called "inspiring"). Read it!
Amy N.
Amy N.
April 13, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
I think this book had many layers to it. During the middle-end, I found my self with tears in my eyes and was constantly rooting for the heroes in the book. I'm a veteran and I have heard my fair share of stories, none have been as detailed as this about POW's.

Join Now