BY NETFLIX, INC.

Rescued after 15 years in a cult, Kimmy Schmidt decides to reclaim her life by venturing to New York, where she experiences everyday life with wide-eyed enthusiasm. On a whim, she rents a room from Titus, a gay wannabe Broadway actor, who makes ends meet as a street performer in Times Square. The unlikely pair find they're well-suited to help each other out, with Titus reintroducing Kimmy to modern life, and her providing him with the inspiration that you should never give up. Together they'll make it through whatever life throws at them.

MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
I ran across this show on Netflix & decided to give it a try.. After a long day of work, cooking dinner & getting the kids ready for the next day, I always look for something to help me unwind & give me a good laugh.I must say I was not disappointed with this TV show. I think they picked a great cast with great chemistry. I started watching Season 1, it had me hooked untill I noticed it was after 12 am & I had to go to work the next day!! LoL.. So I started watching episodes on my lunch break & at night to wind down. I said all of that to say "GO WATCH THIS, YOU WON'T REGRET IT"!!
House of M.
House of M.
Pop Culture Expert
I was so excited when I heard about this series. I adore Tina Fey and Ellie Kemper, it seemed perfect. I tried, I made myself watch 3 episodes. I have no clue why but I just cannot get into this show. I know people are obsessed with it. Me? Nope. Maybe it's because it's not relatable as "Kimmy" is a recently released captive, I don't know. The acting is good. I guess the story lines are to far fetched for me.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Pop Culture Expert
I keep going back and forth with this show. I thought the first season was great, and the characters have their individual quirks that really make them funny and unique. But the second season just isn't doing much for me... The storylines are weird and it's not as original! I can't even finish the season in one sitting and I only have a handful of episodes left.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Pop Culture Expert
one of the best shows on tv (well netflix) right now!! Soooo funny and interesting! I cant wait for a new season to come out! I recommend this show for anyone that loves to laugh and everyone that i have told about it and watched it is in love to. the only downside to this show is when its over and when i cant get the song out of my head!!
Tess G.
Tess G.
Somerset, NJ
Really unique and funny show. If you ever want a pick me up just put the show on and Kimmy's Pollyanna complex can't help but change your mood. Great to weekend marathon with a friend and if you don't have a friend to watch with you will try to get all your friends I to it so you can laugh at the jokes all over again with a friend.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
S Charleston, WV
I started watching this show without knowing anything about it or ever having heard about it but gave it a chance since Tina Fey's name was attached to it & I ended up binge watching the entire first season because I loved it so much. I just recently finished the second season & it was just as funny & entertaining as the first.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Pensacola, FL
Unbreakable Kimmy is a hilarious comedy filled with dry humor. At the beginning of the show they take their own spin on real life events, and it's priceless. The acting in the show is fairly decent, and it doesn't seem like they are being fake. This is a must watch for people who binge watch Netflix shows.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL
Ha ha ha ha! this show is UNLIKE NO OTHER. I can really really say that, and the intro to the show is very catchy too. Kimmy was locked in a bunker for years, and then she finally is rescued and put into a world that she hasn't seen for 15 years of her life. It gets interesting and cute, and intriguing.
Annie G.
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
The first season was absolutely amazing. It was hilarious even though they mocked serious cultural issues. Nothing about it was offending or anything. Season two was terrible. The writing felt forced, the jokes fell flat. It just wasn't a good follow up to season one. Hopefully season 3 will be better
Judy P.
Judy P.
San Antonio, TX
The first season was so good! I was looking forward to the second season for so long. And unfortunately the second season wasn't even close to being as good. I was really disappointed. If stupid funny is your thing then you might like this show. But it wasn't for me.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
What's your favorite episode?
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Is this the girl who plays Erin on the office??
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Does anyone know when the next season is coming out? I binge watched the series and can't wait for more.