BY NETFLIX, INC.

Rescued after 15 years in a cult, Kimmy Schmidt decides to reclaim her life by venturing to New York, where she experiences everyday life with wide-eyed enthusiasm. On a whim, she rents a room from Titus, a gay wannabe Broadway actor, who makes ends meet as a street performer in Times Square. The unlikely pair find they're well-suited to help each other out, with Titus reintroducing Kimmy to modern life, and her providing him with the inspiration that you should never give up. Together they'll make it through whatever life throws at them.

Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is absolutely hilarious. I binge watch it on Netflix every time a new season comes out. I highly suggest checking it out. Not everyone likes this type of humor but I find the show enjoyable. Short episodes
Hannah Z.
Chicago
The show is so funny. After the first season, it wasn’t as good but still good enough to watch. The premise of the show is so unique and the characters are so goofy that you can’t help but laugh along with them.
Bianca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great light hearted show that is perfect if you want to laugh. There are so many serious TV shows out that this is a great change. There is currently nothing like this out. All the actors are great. I hope they continue to make this series.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this show. It's a bit of an odd and ridiculous premise but it's funny and the characters are charmingly quirky. Kimmy's naivete is amusing and her optimism is bright and contagious. I enjoy seeing the world through her unique perspective. The theme song is a bit of a brain-worm. If you don't want it in your head for months, skip the opening.
Kristen B.
S Charleston, WV
I started watching this show without knowing anything about it or ever having heard about it but gave it a chance since Tina Fey's name was attached to it & I ended up binge watching the entire first season because I loved it so much. I just recently finished the second season & it was just as funny & entertaining as the first.
Savannah C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I keep watching the new seasons so there is something about the show that keeps pulling me back. I just can't put my finger on it. Honestly it's not super funny but it's pretty unique. Titus is a gem he has really started to grow on me. Kimmy's character as well as her boss gets annoying sometimes. I want to love this show but it doesn't have me hooked like other ones. I will Finnish out the new season that's up though.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found this show on netflix last year. It might take a few episodes for you to really get into it. But Kimmy is such a lovable dorky character. The supporting characters are also so quirky in their own individual way. I cannot wait for the next season to come out!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
This show is so funny! Good comedies are rare these days because people are simply running out of ideas. But his is a truly original series. If your looking to binge watch a show his will keep your attention and make you laugh. Also for all you Gotham fans Oswald's mom plays a huge roll in this series and is my fave character being one with the most personality.
C B.
You'd think this show would be pure cheese (and while it is) it quickly and cleverly points out societal ills, throws light on them, and moves on to the next. The characters are weirdly endearing and while the situations are absurd, if your sense of humor leans towards the ridiculous, you're gonna like this. Fans of Crazy Ex Girlfriend and Legally Blonde will enjoy.
Anja W.
I honestly thought the opening plot was really cool and original (being kept in a bunker by a cult for fifteen years), but then it just got a little cheesy as the show progressed. Still a great show though and really light hearted for what the initial story is about.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
What's your favorite episode?
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this the girl who plays Erin on the office??
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Does anyone know when the next season is coming out? I binge watched the series and can't wait for more.
Bianca D.