Un Cover Up

by RMS Beauty

Shop RMS Beauty Un Cover Up. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is the [product:rms-beauty-un-cover-up] a good concealer for drier skin?
I Just bought the foundation and now thinking maybe I should have bought this anyone have both an can tell me the difference ?
How well does this cover skin? Will it create beautiful flawless skin or is it more like a tinted moisturizer coverage?
Start your review of Un Cover Up!
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
Un Cover Up uploaded by Melissa B.
Review for: 22
Love this! It goes in super creamy but doesn’t get oily like you would think. I use it almost every day as my concealer and sometimes as foundation!
Emily L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 11
Ok, RMS beauty is a brand I love so much even though I can’t *reeeeally* afford it. But I love that they are so natural and that I can use my fingers to put them on and they blend in so well. The uncover up is so famous for a really good reason. I think this stuff is great for that no makeup look — it gives sheer coverage that is buildable (though you’ll never get full coverage). Not the best product if you want to wear this on your full face because you’ll run out of it so fast. But it’s an ideal size for me because I only use it under my eyes and around my nostrils.
Brya E.
Essex Jct, VT
Un Cover Up uploaded by Brya E.
Love this product! It’s a little thick but blends nicely. I don’t typically spend a lot on makeup but I feel the little extra here was worth it. [product:rms-beauty-un-cover-up-cream-foundation-225-1-oz/-30-ml]
Kimberly S.
Lehi, UT
Un Cover Up uploaded by Kimberly S.
Review for: 22
Oh my gosh. I seriously LOVE this stuff. I was hesitant because of the price, but bit the bullet and I’m so happy I did. It blends out like a dream and melts into the skin. I have dry skin so I really wanted something that wasn’t cakey or would crease. I look like I’m not wearing makeup in the very best way. Would highly recommend. GET IT
Lindsay P.
los angeles
Un Cover Up uploaded by Lindsay P.
Review for: 0
Best under eye concealer ever. No creasing and it’s all natural, sustainably made, all recyclable packaging, etc.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
RMS’ ‘Un’ Cover-Up isn’t just an edgy name; it’s actually fundamentally geared towards healing and fixing the problems that lead us to need concealers in the first place. Its lightweight organic formula is densely packed with natural gems designed to moisturize and replenish our skin, supplying it with the nutrients and minerals it needs to keep everything running smoothly. Most of our skin problems today originate because our diet is kind of stupid, so it’s no surprise that this ‘un’-concealer works so well.When applied, it glides like silk across your face and doesn’t make a fuss about settling down into your skin. It’s guaranteed not to block your pores and can even offer some much-needed moisture for dry skin. The coverage is sufficient as it is, but if you need to bury some serious acne, you can use as much of it as you like to cover everything you need it to since this is a totally non irritating, non comedogenic concealer. This natural concealer is definitely light enough to use as both a concealer and a foundation. There’s no cakey-ness to speak of, even when you layer something on top for extra coverage. And thanks to the nourishing oils, it gives a lovely dewy glow. Oh it’s very long-lasting, too – usually stays put the whole day.The RMS concealer is completely free from animal testing- though we should note that it’s not safe for vegans since it contains beeswax.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 22
This became one of my favorite products this year. I have used it every day since I purchased it two months ago. Just purchased a back up too. I started to notice that my under eye area was getting drier despite the amaZing eye creams I use. This leaves me so fresh and dewy. Not overdone with coverage. If I ever feel like it’s too dewy, I pat just the slightest bit of powder over it and it looks fresh all day long. LOVE. This was my top recommendation for the Sephora saw for everyone this year!
Taylor D.
Austin, TX
Pretty great concealer for oily skinned people. It’s not the most full coverage product, personally I don’t mind for my no makeup makeup days I want the flaws to still show. All I do is either take a concealer brush or my finger and apply it to my under eyes and blemishes, I tap it out, set it, and it stays put all day! For me it doesn’t get cakey/crepey toward the end of a day which is a big win for me!
Grace T.
London
Review for: 22
Really lovely product and my first venture into Green Beauty. Lovely as an all over light foundation in the summer (make sure to warm it up between your fingers for smooth application) or as a concealer with a slightly heavier foundation (such as vapour) in the winter As a full face foundation the best method of application I have found is - use a facial oil such as the RMS Beauty oil or Neal’s Yard Rose Facial Oil as a primer (only a couple of drops MAX) and then apply the cover up as lots of dots all over your face before blending together with your fingers or the rms brush. Do not use this with a normal moisturiser as the oil in the cover up with cause the moisturiser to congeal ... not nice The only drawback to this product is that it is pricy and runs out very quickly if you use as a foundation as you need a fair amount of it
Fildza R.
Elmhurst, NY
Skin type: oily/combination, hyper pigmentation/scarring, acne prone It is truly awesome for every day wear. Shade 44 matches my skin perfectly and it covers redness really well. I have lots of scarring and hyper pigmentation and it cancels out a lot of those flaws. I do not use this as an all over foundation nor do I recommend doing that for oily skin. If you get the right shade, it will literally disappear onto your skin as soon as you apply it. I use it under my dark circles and again on problem areas. What I love about this is I only need to spot conceal and because it blends and matches my skin so well, you don't see random splotches of concealer all over ur face. Rose Marie said herself that it CAN be used as an all over sheer foundation but you DON'T need to. This is an "un-cover up" so it will improve any flaws without hiding ur real complexion. With that being said, don't expect it to completely conceal ur flaws. The pot seems tiny but this line is TRUE to less is more
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lauren P.
il y a un mois
Is the Un Cover Up a good concealer for drier skin?
Rebecca P.