Umpqua Oats ORGANIC BANANA WALNUT

by Umpqua Oats

ORGANIC; NON GMO; NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING, NO FILLERS, NO GLUTEN INGREDIENTS ADDED

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Umpqua Oats ORGANIC BANANA WALNUT!
Simi Valley , CA
Got these from a friend who didn’t like them and while the taste was really good, the oatmeal stayed decently hard and didn’t really soak up the liquid much, no matter which cooking way I did or how long I let it sit.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
I eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast so when I had a coupon for this, I thought I’d try it. This is a great option for a quick and filling breakfast, and it tastes pretty good though is too sweet for my taste. Definitely a better option than carb loaded bagels or sugary cereals for a fast breakfast.
No Special Diet