Umpqua Oats Kick Start All Natural Oatmeal

by Umpqua Oats

Umpqua Oats Kick Start All Natural Oatmeal.
Nuts, fruit & a dash of brown sugar.

What's the sugar content and what ingredients are required to make it?
Is it good?
Start your review of Umpqua Oats Kick Start All Natural Oatmeal!
Muskegon, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I used to have to make these for customers at the coffee shop that I worked at and they were insanely good! I loved all of the dessert/chocolate ones...because chocolate is always the answer. Customers loved how easy it was to take and eat on their way to work.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 5
2,021 reviews
Oh my this is SO GOOD! It is hearty and filling and tastes delicious! I stock up on this its easy to make and I can throw it in my tote and enjoy one as a snack at work!
Beaverton, OR
These are awesome for the kids in the morning before school. You just pour in some hot water and by the time they are dressed it's ready to go. Love it.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My daughter loves this oatmeal it's super healthy before school or even for a snack!!!