Umcka Cold+Flu Chewable Tablets uploaded by HAHajs H.

BY UMCKA

Multi-Action Natural Relief For Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat. Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus Alpha® CF. Homeopathic & Clinically Proven. Fructose-Free, Berry Flavored Chewables. Suitable For Children. Non-Drowsy. Natural Medicine UMCKA® is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & originates from traditional South African medicine. Works Differently UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually spe. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
i love these! i usually think chewables taste bad, but these are surprisingly good to me! I also feel like the shorten the length of my cold--always a plus! These are always the first thing i grab when i feel a cold coming on and i totally feel like they help!
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
I swear by this product. I get a cold every spring and fall like clockwork and have been searching high and low to find ways to possibly prevent it. My dad is a doctor and heard about this product from a drug rep. I started using it when I felt a cold coming on and I cannot stress the magic in these tablets enough. Seriously fantastic.
Mariel A.
Lawndale, CA
I can honestly say this product has come in handy with my boyfriends daughter! She hates medicne but she loves these and eats them without a problem! Not only that they really are effective and works great!
meghan H.
Columbus, OH
I love this medication when I'm not feeling well. I love how it's natural so that makes me feel better too. The taste isn't awful either. I'm happy to find an alternative to other over the counter meds.
Cendy C.
Gainesville, VA
At the first sign of a sneeze, cough or tickle in the throat I immediately take these! They taste like candy, and have always helped me not get sick. If I am already sick before I take them they tend to shorten the time I'm sick. I love it and always have a box handy! I've converted others to this. Try them!
Adriana L.
I like these my son don't like medicine I'm always having a hard time with him taking medicine. He chews them very easy and they work fast. Plus I like them because they are natural
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love using.natural medicines I feel relieved faster and I like how it is chewable tablets that aren't chalky
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this medicine. It is natural and it still works great. I felt better within an hour.