Umcka Cold + Flu - Berry Flavor

by Umcka

Looking for a homeopathic way to deal with cold + flu season? Umcka Cold + Flu - Berry Flavor from Nature's Way combine two clinically tested natural ingredients into one complete, multi-action homeopathic cold and flu formula-Umkca and Alpha CF. Designed to ease congestion, cough and sinus symptoms, Umcka Cold and Flu actually supports recovery. Alpha CF is a blend of time-tested homeopathic ingredients for more than seasonal health, including Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X plus more. Check out Umcka review below!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Umcka Cold + Flu - Berry Flavor!
Adriana L.
I like these my son don't like medicine I'm always having a hard time with him taking medicine. He chews them very easy and they work fast. Plus I like them because they are natural
ANNA S.
Brook Park, OH
Its a bit hard to find in the store but I am usually able to find it online.  I like it because it does not interact with any of my other medications and it works for me.  So soothing to the throat when it is sore and taken at the first sign of illness it really helps get ahead of it.  I always keep one on hand at the start of colds and flu season.
Ada B.
Anderson, SC
These are the best little chewable lozenges if you’re trying to prevent or fight off a cold. I’m not sure how they work and taste amazing at the same time. But I am so thankful they exist. I also love the cherry flavor !
Sara S.
Apex, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Umcka chases colds away before they get strong. As soon as I feel myself getting sick, I start an umcka regimen, and the sickness doesn’t last. Affordable enough, and natural!
Jessica G.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son's absolute favorite. Never a fight in taking these. The whole family takes either these or they syrup at the first symptoms of illness and it's our holy grail
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product! This was recommended to me a couple of years back by my friend who is a nurse practitioner. It was at a time when my family and I had gotten the flu, but Tamiflu was not readily available. We ended up using this and felt that it helped with the symptoms and shortened the duration of the flu. Now whenever I feel like a cold or illness is coming on for myself or my family, we start taking this and find that it really helps.
Jacqueline M.
San Francisco, CA
I use all of Umcka products when we’re sick especially the cold ones for day and night that are powder like a thera flu or I take these when I start feeling symptoms and until you feel better I would definitely buy again, I always have these on hand
Rachel P.
Edmond, OK
An absolute lifesaver. Anytime I get a cold, I immediately run to Natural Grocers to pick up my Umcka Cold + Flu chewables. I only use natural remedies, and umcka is homeopathic so I feel comfortable taking it. It doesn't make me loopy like pharmaceuticals do.
Alyssa M.
Nutley, NJ
I usually use the tablets for my husband and myself, and the liquid childrens version for my toddler. This with some elderberry syrup truly does help shorten the duration of any cold and the flu! It's my go to when the first signs of a cold show up.
danielle H.
Lakewood, CO
i love these! i usually think chewables taste bad, but these are surprisingly good to me! I also feel like the shorten the length of my cold--always a plus! These are always the first thing i grab when i feel a cold coming on and i totally feel like they help!

Looking for your answer?