Umbra
330637-560 Conceal Wall Book Shelf, Silver

Umbra 330637-560 Conceal Wall Book Shelf, Silver

by Umbra

Create an illusion of no shelf at all with this unique Umbra floating bookshelf. Features 5"H x 5"W x 5 1/2"D Powder-coated finish Holds up to 15 lbs. Mounting hardware Construction & Care Steel Wipe clean Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Steel/Powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Umbra 330637-560 Conceal Wall Book Shelf, Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Bianca A.
This is amazing for my books. It looks super cool in my room. It makes it look like my books are in mid air. It makes my room look more fashionable and amazing. I highly recommend this for book lovers.
Elisabeth P.
Lugo
3,001 reviews
Me gustaría probarlos para poder dar mi opinión sobre el producto y hacer la reseña en la web y páginas sociales y recomendar a las influensters de esta web y en mi ámbito familiar y social #voxbox #influenster

Looking for your answer?