BY UMBERTO

Volume shampoo begins to build body as it gently cleanses fine, thin, limp hair. Formulated with hyrdrolyzed silk to leave hair with exceptional body. The lightweigh formula leaves hair looking fuller. to protect against free-radical damage and to help prevent colored hair from fading, all umberto shampoos and conditioners have a special complex of sunflower seed extract, vitamin e and jojoba protein, plus a uv filter. see more...

Sara O.
La Crosse, WI
I was expecting this product to work better. Usually I can go 2 days without washing my hair when using other conditioners, but with this one I could only go maybe a day and the next morning it would look greasy again. If you only wash hair every other day I do not recommend. Otherwise it smells nice and makes hair feel smooth for a day.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I flippin' love this stuff. I'd give it six stars if I could. It is the only shampoo I've found that usually lets me go a day in between washing my naturally oily hair. It also leaves my hair softer and silkier feeling than it ever has in my life. It is totally worth the $10 per body and a bottle lasts quite a while for me.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
I was looking for a product that would give me volume between washes, this product is great. It smells nice, lathers a lot which I love, I feel like it could be used for any hair/scalp type, I was completely satisfied.
Mariah B.
Very inexpensive and a really good product. I love making my hair even bigger than it is. I naturally have curly hair and I love this.
jennifer d.
This shampoo leaves your hair fresh and with lots of body to it.No residue just lovely,beautiful hair!!
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Very cheap ! This product is excellent leaving your hair really soft and doesn't do any damage to it
Tayra A.
Este producto es súper se los recomiendo a todas chicas es cool deja tu cabello súper suabe y brillante
Giovana S.
Sao Jose dos Campos
I LOVE that product it's very inexpensive and my hair get beautiful and perfect I'll buy again
Meghan H.
I have thick but fine hair, does this happen to dry out hair?
Carlee M.
Does this give you volume and how long does it last
Ana Laura G.
Minas Gerais-João Pinheiro
Este produto ele é realmente bom para qualquer tipo de cabelo ?
avery m.
Does this give you a lot of volume?
Allison R.
Lubbock, TX
What does it smell like?