Umberto Repair Treatment Masque - 6.0 oz. uploaded by Kelli M.

BY UMBERTO

Repair tretment masque is like taking your hair to a spa! it renews damaged and chemically treated hair. rich in marine-derived amino acids to help restore hair's natural strength, repair masque adds body, shine and manageability as it improves split ends. to protect against free-radical damage and to help prevent colored hair from fading, all umberto shampoos and conditioners have a special complex of sunflower seed extract, vitamin e and jojoba protein, plus a uv filter. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelli M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I use these product on my hair once every week (along with using Olaplex the other one time a week that I wash my hair) and it has literally saved my hair! I've been getting my hair dyed/bleached since I was 12 years old. I use a straightening iron on my hair practically daily and I only wash my hair twice a week and let it dry naturally. I've been using this product for about 2-3 years now and am constantly repurchasing. This has saved my hair from breakage and other issues through my hair dying processes (I've gone from burgundy/dark brown to blonde in less than a year). I would hands down recommend this to anyone who needs the extra strength or repair in their hair! NOTE: A little bit goes a long ways and the longer you leave it in the better the results. It's about $10 army Target but completely worth every last penny.
Ashley B.
I use this product religiously. I'm currently out and I'm going crazy!! I have thin, fine hair on top of it being damaged so this really helps my hair stay moisturized and even better LOOKING shiny and moisturized.
samantha m.
I use this once or twice a week on my hair. I used to have very damaged and broke. Hair and since I started using this product in my hair it is much much more healthier than I could have thought it would ever be
Karissa I.
Riverside, CA
Helped cure my split ends as well as add shine to my damaged hair , keeps my hair soft and healthy looking
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I used this product yesterday for the first time and I saw amazing results. My hair is now shinning, smooth and smells great. I will continue to use it once a week.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I use this once a month. It's very heavy and can make my hair feel like it doesn't get all the product off. However, in the long run it does help my hair.
Amy B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
So great for your hair. Makes is smell good and my hair is so much healthier since I started using it. My hair used to look damaged from applying heat. This helped to reverse the damage and my hair is healthy now.
Kimberly C.
Costa rica
Me Cuentan cosas muy interezantes del producto quisiera tenerlo para comprobar lo dicho se ve fantastico y creo que lo necesito!
Nonnie K.
Such an amazing product works wonders and makes my hair much more manageable with regular use
Crislaine L.
Nao percao temp9 pos ele e muito bom melho q esse acho que nao tem entao comprem logo o seu
Meagan F.
Wanting something to give me shine and damage control. Would this be a good product?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work wonders on dry damaged hair that is curly? I want my hair to be really soft
Shanel Q.
Is this a good product for coloured hair ?
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tanto debo usarla para notar un cambio?
Yuya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hola quisiera saber que tan buena es esta mascarilla si me la recomendaría y que tan efectiva es ?