BY UMBERTO

Umberto boar and nylon professional quality oval brush. precise ratio of bristles: natural boar bristles distribute the hair's natural oils to smooth and add shine; nylon bristles gently detangle and provide control. Uneven length bristles help to avoid pulling or tearing. Oval shape for full, smooth style and to create bend on the ends. Classic, lightweight carved wood handle provides a comfortable, easy grip. see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
I’ve had this brush for a long time and hasn’t seen it in a while at any store but it’s my fav brush. It keeps my hair static free when brushing! It doesn’t pull my hair out or cause split ends! It does great at brushing through wet or dry, tangly or not hair! It’s the perfect brush for any hair type and I love it! The price was cheap and it ended up being an amazing brush, I have given to my daughter to brush her baby dolls hair with it and it takes good care of her babies hair!
Erika B.
Indianapolis
I've had this brush for years and although mine isn't in the best shape, I still use it every day. I'll be buying a new one from Target soon.

The brush is quite affordable, doesn't get caught in my long hair or my kid's tangles, and leaves a nice shine. It also doesn't cause static which is something that happens with other brushes I use. I highly recommend this!
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
After dealing with many brushes that pulled my hair out and caused split ends, I finally decided to buy a good quality brush instead and all I can say was that it was worth it. Not only does my hair no longer have split ends but it has also has a new shine to it and has made it less puffy. This may be due to the new shampoo I bought (Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-free Shampoo) but either way I'm really happy with the outcome and this product. I love how it glides smoothly through both wet hair and dry hair. Be warned though that if you have big knots this brush with still pull on your hair. Also, if you tend to wash out your brush often (I use hair oils so I like to wash it out afterwards.) it will cause your brush's color to fade out to a lighter brown even though it does have a laminated like coating. So if you need to brush through hair products that you'll want to remove later from your brush make sure to use a different one.
Katina K. P.
I haven't seen this brush in years. I still have mine from years ago. I love love love this brush. My daughter has really thick hair like me, and she's tender headed. She lets me brush her hair with only this brush. I'ts a great brush.